Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination's Saturday Trip!

Mg F T W

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh Nick The only Reason u get flamed is u cant control the some what Real member's you have. Every one see's you as a masser b\c of your past. make ur future better and stop massing. i honestly TBH have no problem with you in general but you In my Eye's Got to grow up and know when to put your foot down and just STOP. if ur not massing Prove it. But by Closing mg and then Opening CD. and then getting a 60 Man Ml in 2days it doesnt show us anything and you bring your Own Problems to this Pw by starting stuff. what you need to Do imo is sit ur ranks down and figure a way to make your clan better. b\c the road your taking isnt Very hot . And i wouldnt mind having a little Coolness between you if you learned to b mature and act your age and not your Shoe Size.

Duval Has spoken

Id like to Say Gj CD im happy to see you Beat Cy and Cy Goodjob wining the Last one.

Nice pull Aswell CD i see your doing pretty well and Good job beating us in the Pkri. But we got you i nthe prep ;] Cant wait for more fights.

I hate to say it Duval, but you should really stop opening and closing clans like you do with doors.

Maybe then people will appreciate your opinion

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You still leave out the fact that Blue Stangar is yet still taking pictures for you guys. I thought he wasn't in your clan? And you wanna see a picture of a prep w/ an open cc that Danky took? http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4789/100226152836.png

Kid, get legit.

Cd is legit, CC is locked every weekend, And it was open for a prep? Its a public CC, you Got in but did you war, look at everyone who is added, you clitterdick.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Same **** leaders persistantly reopening and closing clans.

Nobody really cares anymore. Your members are obviously massed and have no experience.

Please close your clan now.

35i2n1u.png

I couldn't put it better myself JD. It really is a joke how you think your some how superior to clans when all you do is mass, slump, die... re open, mass slump die. I don't even need proof that you mass, its so obvious. Your like cy 6 months ago; Massed up members, **** community, Quantity>quality etc. You need to settle down and join a clan, your not good enough to lead a consistent clan so just go join a clan like eop and use your massing skills constructivly

hotkeying.gif

Same **** leaders persistantly reopening and closing clans.

Nobody really cares anymore. Your members are obviously massed and have no experience.

Please close your clan now.

Massed? They have posted an application, and been accepted. Vent is required, but CD levels our low ********? Cy is 60+ combat, and CD is like from 45+ to 85. Its not massed members, and there is organization.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Sorry CD, you've just created a bad image for yourself over the past week or so since opening. You're a masser clan and no one really likes you. That's me putting it nicely. You only got CY? If you're going to mass at GE, BH, wherever you do it, go big or go home.

I'm sorry are you mad because your still pulliung 10-15, I'm sorry we have been on a winning streak and people wanna join us i can't help it.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png