Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TRiXx Looking for Clan

TRiXx

Hey guys after the closing of Omnicide i wanna find a pure clan thats right for me :). I love p2p and would like to be in a clan that's active p2p and also has a very friendly environment. Trying to figure out my options

100228225434.png

100228225400.png

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

aklhgakhgskafjkdafhnsakgjwagkjwefawjlkfalj

agkljhaglkbjagkargbailhrglawkjngakljngalwkjgwrkg

JOIN FATALITY :(

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

#fatality for highlevel

or #Chaotic for low level

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#EOD, Eve of Destruction could possibly be a good fit. We're mainly level 70s. We do P2P miniwars, and our trying to revolutionize and expand into clan vs. clan Castle War matches. We had a 10v10 Castle Wars match vs. IP today and won 2 flags to 1. Was a blast. We've also won 29 straight rounds of miniwar with no losses.

Since you're viewing the topic, if interested I'm in #EOD now =).

in EoP, we are improving our p2p game, our pulls are getting better and those that attend are very experienced in p2p warfare.

Of course we also have epic saturday trips, and we are probably the most active clan in mini wars.

If you wanna check it out, our details are:

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

any questions, pm [EoP]Jonty in irc :)

gl clan searching.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Triiixxxxxx, hit us up in #Eod if you're looking for a new kind of pure clan. We're focusing on having a great ol' game of scape rather than fall in to a whole lot o' pure rivalry. I think [EOD]Mafia is in our clan too, not sure though..

pandanegative1.png

Hi there Trix. You can try out Eve Of Destruction. We do p2p and f2p. We're working on p2p events this week and so on. We do variety of events from f2p to p2p and we have a great Leadership, forums and a great Community. Feel free to check us out:

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com

Try Violent Demise.

Perhaps the most frequent P2Pers out of the low/low-med category, we also have a P2P fullout coming up this Saturday.

I'd like it if you join #VD and speak to me before you decide anything, but if you aren't interested then good luck wherever you go.