Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What makes you love your clan?

M4G1CA

Fi, I never liked much. Didn't know anyone really and I got flamed.

Foe, I did actually like a lot until about a week or 2 before I got kicked. People were chill, fun to talk to and no where near uptight as others make them out to be. Near the end things just got too tense between foe and myself.

Pot, so far I enjoy pot. I talk to most of the members, we pk often and Dimondownie makes me laugh. Forums aren't as active as I'm used to but nonetheless I like Pot.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Epidemic - Was in the clan for nearly 3 years and enjoyed every minute of it. Seriously regret leaving the clan and I miss E every day.

35i2n1u.png

Epidemic - I wasn't ranked, I had nothing to worry about apart from turning up myself and performing to the best of my ability. Every trip I turned up to we did well which in itself is fun, or we'd be rewarded with a little one thing at the end for staying the entire trip. The leaders were laid back when needed and serious when it needed. The Vent was amazing, the trips were awesome and most importantly the community was brilliant. I feel no other clan will replicate what I experienced between the two clans so that combined with me not being on scape for 6 weeks all together, and 10 weeks without gaining exp outside a trip I don't see myself joining another clan.

Couldn't have put it better myself ;).

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

You've been saying that for about two years now :P

EOP - Was my first proper pure clan, I loved the people in it and knew them well. I made two accounts just to be in EOP, I rose through the ranks, stayed active as a clan friend when forced to rebuild, I experienced the good of being #1 in 2007 summer to the bad of the glacier incident where we lost everyone but the pure core. i helped build us up the best I could and tried to work with those within the clan. But things change, me and people in the clan, you move on with life, others move on with life and EOP wasn't the same to me as it had once been.

Epidemic - I wasn't ranked, I had nothing to worry about apart from turning up myself and performing to the best of my ability. Every trip I turned up to we did well which in itself is fun, or we'd be rewarded with a little one thing at the end for staying the entire trip. The leaders were laid back when needed and serious when it needed. The Vent was amazing, the trips were awesome and most importantly the community was brilliant. I feel no other clan will replicate what I experienced between the two clans so that combined with me not being on scape for 6 weeks all together, and 10 weeks without gaining exp outside a trip I don't see myself joining another clan.

Two clans I'm glad to have been a part of.

Pretty much the same here, was EOP for 3 years with my boy Charlie, both joined E together and im sure we both don't regret it :D .

VR - Pretty much the way we dont give a **** about what other people think of us, we play the game how it should be played, by having fun. Best callers in Runescape, community is good, and of course the GMT unit <3.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

I love my clan because of the community, i feel as if i know every member on a personal level. Fun just getting on, knowing theirs gonna be someone to chill with on vent or irc. We don't have good as trips as we could, but i have fun every weekend.

Keeps me entertained with all other clans flaming us just because we dont pull 100's to trips, but eh, keep me entertained and ill have my fun and sit back and laugh =).

I can easily say without Dv i would of quit scape ages ago.

The fun trips, the great people, and having a great community :D

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

I've basically been MM for almost 3 years and I could go on forever talking about all the things I love about it and have experienced with the clan that I will always remember. I honestly don't even know where to begin with this because I could talk about so much.

I guess I'll start with the drive of the clan... There is so many hardcore members & leaders in MM willing to put the time in to take the clan to the next level. Everytime some clan steps up and talks **** it motivates them to work harder than we were before. It's definitely what makes us so most successful and the oldest pure clan in RS.

The community is great and honestly I could sit down and lose track of time talking to the members of MM & reading our awesome forums. There is so many unique members in MM that you're always learning something new and having a great laugh with them.

The TS is awesome. Yesterday for example I couldn't stop laughing while we were trying to have a serious fight. The members in MM are ******* awesome and I honestly can say they are what make MM great.

The relaxed environment. We aren't always serious... We love to joke around, have some laughs, and create some Mayhem :tongue: . If MM was anything like FOE (just for an example) I would have been gone within the first month I joined. When it's time to rumble though we come together and work as a ******* unit that doesn't plan on losing but we plan to take you to the grave.

I could honestly go on for ever about this clan :wacko: . Even though the game has changed so much since I once loved it this clan makes it so I never want to leave RS. I don't honestly ever see myself leaving the RS scene completely while MM is around.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .