Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs MM

Ultra

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Foe
    • MM

what a **** war this is going to be, won't prove hardly nothing since both clans are going to have people sitting out. This isn't a war, it's just a matched opt fight. I think MM is more experienced with working with big numbers in f2p, so I think we're in good shape heading into this fight. And we're better in matched opts, plus 1 defense armour... I'm sure it'll still be fun tho despite it being in clan wars LOL.

on a positive note, I like how it's 1 defense gear. More clans should follow in that direction because no one wants to see a war determined by defense.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys epidemic is the best pure clan so everyone except the leaders that closed it's points r invalid

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Was interesting to read all 9 pages :lol:

Looking forward to this war and I hope it will be very close and definitely fun, good luck MM

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

MM

TH IS MY ONE

Because you were part of a clan with great leadership does not mean you are more technical minded than any one of the MM or FOE leadership team. Ever since Epidemic closed every post you have made has been so ******* arrogant, seriously.

Prateek just got virtually kicked in the nuts.

OT:

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lite 3-0 [M]ayhem [M]akers

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

if you guys win 3 - 0 ill give you my runescape account

May aswell tell me your pass now, coz id take that bet

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

No clan will be using any special tactics or anything, it'll be the self proclaimed great leaders of today's pure world walking 100 cocky big headed kids into the other 100 cocky big headed kids, they clash, and start left clicking into each other randomly.

Whichever clan can left clicker faster wins. I'd say FOE.

Well as you know i was an honoured member of E and now im Foe, and yeah Foes leadership is, with the exception of bob, much much better. Seeing as you've never been in either Foe or MM all you do is speculate ignorantly.