Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You Aren't Low

Keith

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt read any of it, who are u? never seen u around before

I could say the same of you.

Where do we go from here? We all close our clans and quit RuneScape. You first though.

You have a good point in regards to low level clans, though I believe Ascendency has a level cap.

I think your arguement in regards to newer clan leaders is unrelated to your original arguement and is also just a hidden flame towards Chaotic (don't get me wrong, I don't like them either, just saying.)

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

You have a good point in regards to low level clans, though I believe Ascendency has a level cap.

I think your arguement in regards to newer clan leaders is unrelated to your original arguement and is also just a hidden flame towards Chaotic (don't get me wrong, I don't like them either, just saying.)

They're supposed to be two different topics. And if anyone actually reads this I originally had Chaotic listed as a reasonable clan early in the post (decided to them).

This topic was really directed at CD, RP, Exclusive, etc. But after the post I received sure you can throw Chaotic in with them.

@0wnage, you make me laugh.

0wnaqe deserves a /facepalm but yeah. There really are a lot of clans who are being led by ignorant idiots who care about nothing but their Saturday opts. To be honest I think we should get rid of this Saturday pking ritual and have every clan pk daily or whenever they're in the mood for it

pandanegative1.png

Old Wild Categorized Clans:

1. Low level - Join Mage 0f Strz cc 20-85 cb trade for skirt

2. Medium Level - Join O0 Trues 00 cc trade for cape lvl 40-90 cb

3. High Level - Join "____" cc 50+ cmb trade for uni!!!!

Today's categorized clans:

1. Low Level - Usually around 50-70 cb, and pull around 14 to sat trips

2. Medium Level - Majority ranges from 50-90 cb pull around 25-50 to sat trips

3. High Level - Pulling 60+ every saturday usually 65+ combat with a range of different defence levels and most likely have a great range of competition which is almost stable.

mkygcz.jpg

They're supposed to be two different topics. And if anyone actually reads this I originally had Chaotic listed as a reasonable clan early in the post (decided to them).

This topic was really directed at CD, RP, Exclusive, etc. But after the post I received sure you can throw Chaotic in with them.

@0wnage, you make me laugh.

Also, you shouldn't aim this topic to a certain group of clans. I already know you have a hate thing towards me and I really don't know why but you shouldn't just insult other clans like this. I can take the flame because I just don't give a damn, but to point out fingers at other clans such as RP, Ex, and many others is just wrong.

You should first realize were in a certain clan for a certain reason which is the community and what we know about the clan. To say these harsh things about these clans without having a good backround of knowledge of what we do specifically, you are just sterotyping us and discriminating towards us. You should also understand we play this game to have fun, and just kill time during the day and if you really did care about this game a lot and the "clans" you should know to concentrate and stay focused on your clan to enjoy yourself.

Really, we don't need this topic it's just going to attract flaming trolls.

mkygcz.jpg

Also, you shouldn't aim this topic to a certain group of clans. I already know you have a hate thing towards me and I really don't know why but you shouldn't just insult other clans like this. I can take the flame because I just don't give a damn, but to point out fingers at other clans such as RP, Ex, and many others is just wrong.

You should first realize were in a certain clan for a certain reason which is the community and what we know about the clan. To say these harsh things about these clans without having a good backround of knowledge of what we do specifically, you are just sterotyping us and discriminating towards us. You should also understand we play this game to have fun, and just kill time during the day and if you really did care about this game a lot and the "clans" you should know to concentrate and stay focused on your clan to enjoy yourself.

Edit:

For ***** sake, you are so pathetic. One word, hypocrite. Another example of why you are/were one of the biggest jokes in the pure community.

I agree 100%, but I wont mention any clans that fit this persona, to keep the peace.

But I would have liked to see AAO in the respected clans :dry:

Anyhow, you make a valid point. Things are not even close to how they used to be during the Old School days. These new leaders come in, and their lack of experience ruins their clan's reputation. To be a successful clan, a clan needs a leader who has been through it all. They need a mature, smart, and laid back leader. Clans with these leaders who are flaming everyone and kbing people from their irc is just stupid. That's what makes clans not want to war/associate with them at all.

We need to bring back the old days of pure clanning, where clanning was fun to everyone, but at the same time, very competitive.

I'm old school AAO, and i remember the days where, whenever you died from a mini and got sent to lumby, opposite clan members would just joke around with eachother, or just start talkin to eachother. I've started to see the opposite now, people flaming other clans for being outleveled, our just straight up buttfucked. They need to realize that it's just part of clanning, I dont see any reason to be upset after losing a mini, after all it's for fun and betters the clan's overall experience.

People need to start giving other people the respect, the respect they want too recieve from other clans.

So just lay off the immature ****, and just have fun.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

I agree Tbh. And im sorry for the Flame my member's have done on very well written Topic. Has been delt with.

Gl to all clan's.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I agree 100%, but I wont mention any clans that fit this persona, to keep the peace.

But I would have liked to see AAO in the respected clans :dry:

Anyhow, you make a valid point. Things are not even close to how they used to be during the Old School days. These new leaders come in, and their lack of experience ruins their clan's reputation. To be a successful clan, a clan needs a leader who has been through it all. They need a mature, smart, and laid back leader. Clans with these leaders who are flaming everyone and kbing people from their irc is just stupid. That's what makes clans not want to war/associate with them at all.

We need to bring back the old days of pure clanning, where clanning was fun to everyone, but at the same time, very competitive.

I'm old school AAO, and i remember the days where, whenever you died from a mini and got sent to lumby, opposite clan members would just joke around with eachother, or just start talkin to eachother. I've started to see the opposite now, people flaming other clans for being outleveled, our just straight up buttfucked. They need to realize that it's just part of clanning, I dont see any reason to be upset after losing a mini, after all it's for fun and betters the clan's overall experience.

People need to start giving other people the respect, the respect they want too recieve from other clans.

So just lay off the immature ****, and just have fun.

Well said, the problem about getting upset after wars is when the opposing clan is flaming pre-fight or post-fight. It just screams flamewar. CD for example, after finally beating EOD after 10 attempts has the nerve to being flaming. Another clan that I won't name, crashing our miniwar trolling us to give them a fight and telling us we're scared, then getting downed. It just ask for a un-needed comment.

I cannot believe I read all that.

The first bolded point. These clans go through as much flaming as any other clan, not like they can't handle it, but that's not the point of this topic is it? If you actually read the initial post, this was NOT meant to be a flame fest. Otherwise you, and people like you, leaders of the newer generation of clans, came in and did exactly what you just accused Keith of doing.

Second bolded point. Do you know what discrimination means? Yeah, no.

Third bolded point. Doesn't everybody? Why even play the game if not? Isn't "having fun" repeated by every single clan leader?

The last bolded point. Oh joy, lets all stop posting on pw right now. This man says so. If we did that, no one would have a half decent discussion, and I like arguing so that just wouldn't do.

I laugh at the fact that this isn't even a troll. This is just a pathetic attempt at trying to sound intelligent.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

i think your mad cuz Eod isent getting Apps Lately, Just leave it Alone Lmao.

Not every clan can survive with just 40s and 50s

1 word - mongo.

---

On topic, I think you have a great point although you are a little to ******* yourself lol. From past experiance DP was founded during the pcl era as a low clan, when high level pures (like myself at that time) made baby pures for some extra action at the "low level pcl". This pcl was clans with 55-70 stat requirments (50s in mith) and it was very fun. A time came when Chaos pure said leave foe or close dp and we decided to stick with what we started. After like 5months we had established a good ml (30 active members) good forums and an active irc. All of the above would of been pointless if we didn't have fun at trips, so we recruited/worked hard to make our trips fun.

The game is about fun, if your not having fun I can bet your members are board stiff. Also we all ditched our main pures and made new pures because clans need to have that combat level difference. You need the majorty of your clan to be 60 tolow 70's at first otherwise your trips are going to be horrible.

As for the idiotic clans, we dealt with all of them in our path, the likes of our epic rivalry with SD, experiance and quality > quantity. We ended up closing all of our rivals or surpassing them in opts so much that we didn't even fight them anymore. There is always going to be 13 year olds playing a game aimed at teenagers aswell as people who are 18/19/20 who are just playing for the competetive side. It has always been like that, the community does not change, you do. Just think back when you were an idiotic 12 year old screaming at your computer because some noob in monks just droped you for full rune!

...Runescape.

mmflash123.gif

The first bolded point. These clans go through as much flaming as any other clan, not like they can't handle it, but that's not the point of this topic is it? If you actually read the initial post, this was NOT meant to be a flame fest. Otherwise you, and people like you, leaders of the newer generation of clans, came in and did exactly what you just accused Keith of doing.

Third bolded point. Doesn't everybody? Why even play the game if not? Isn't "having fun" repeated by every single clan leader?

The last bolded point. Oh joy, lets all stop posting on pw right now. This man says so. If we did that, no one would have a half decent discussion, and I like arguing so that just wouldn't do.

I laugh at the fact that this isn't even a troll. This is just a pathetic attempt at trying to sound intelligent.

Lucky was right on spot. I honestly can't believe you're trying to be serious with this post. If I wasn't about to go to school I would sooooo become a, erm.. flaming troll. I honestly can't stand you and like Keith said it's not hard to see why you and your clan are such a joke.

pandanegative1.png

I've been here probably longer than you, and see when I post one thing, how many haters just try and turn it around on me, it's getting old i'm used to it. I've had people say Mg F T W to every topic I made, and I've had haters like you saying such things as I'm a masser, noob, guy with nice hair etc. It's old so if you really want to keep going about this go right ahead. I'm done just talking to you.

mkygcz.jpg

i think your mad cuz Eod isent getting Apps Lately, Just leave it Alone Lmao.

Not every clan can survive with just 40s and 50s

You can say that but Chaotic's past (2 OB's and 2 SMDs) hasn't been very successful.

EOD has stayed open and alive no matter how much they struggle, as long as their community is still standing. This is where you see the "older and more experienced" leadership.

OD/SMD have not lasted, because they were led by "younger and more unexperienced" leaders. Who are all about the trips and having fun. Once they start losing that fun they just throw it all away and close. Seeing as it's the 5th version.

A clan can't move into things too fast or they'll never become successful. Nice post Keith.

No flame intended in this post here, just stating facts on my part.

WallofText didn't read all of it fyi.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility