Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You Aren't Low

Keith

You can say that but Chaotic's past (2 OB's and 2 SMDs) hasn't been very successful.

EOD has stayed open and alive no matter how much they struggle, as long as their community is still standing. This is where you see the "older and more experienced" leadership.

OD/SMD have not lasted, because they were led by "younger and more unexperienced" leaders. Who are all about the trips and having fun. Once they start losing that fun they just throw it all away and close. Seeing as it's the 5th version.

A clan can't move into things too fast or they'll never become successful. Nice post Keith.

No flame intended in this post here, just stating facts on my part.

WallofText didn't read all of it fyi.

Yar, basically just restated exactly what I posted ;).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here probably longer than you, and see when I post one thing, how many haters just try and turn it around on me, it's getting old i'm used to it. I've had people say Mg F T W to every topic I made, and I've had haters like you saying such things as I'm a masser, noob, guy with nice hair etc. It's old so if you really want to keep going about this go right ahead. I'm done just talking to you.

There is a reason why 95% of people on this site don't like you or your clanning methods

pandanegative1.png

I've been here probably longer than you[1], and see when I post one thing, how many haters just try and turn it around on me[2], it's getting old i'm used to it. I've had people say Mg F T W to every topic I made, and I've had haters like you saying such things as I'm a masser, noob, guy with nice hair etc.[3] It's old so if you really want to keep going about this go right ahead. I'm done just talking to you.[4]

I'm not a "hater" I don't hate anybody, I just like to argue and I saw your post as inviting.

[1] No... You haven't even scratched the surface of being here "longer than me", I could probably get Ched or redstr if they still play to confirm lol. Maybe even r0bin or jess. IF they play anymore. But that's not the discussion.

[2] You make it seem so easy.

[3] I didn't say any of those. I'm arguing about your OPINION not yourself. I could care less who the hell I'm arguing with.

[4] Continue your arguments, stand up for your self, don't just give up once the other guy says something smart. This is over the internet, it's text, you can sit there for hours searching for every little error of the other person, unlike in real life arguments. I see so many errors in my own arguments I could laugh. Even if you have to blatantly ignore parts of the other person's argument, to prove your own, continue on. Otherwise everyone will walk all over you, every time.

There is a reason why 95% of people on this site don't like you or your clanning methods

95% of the people here don't hate the guy, many actually love him for his refreshing methods and way of getting things done. I'm one of the kids who love the guy, just that one single post there struck me in an odd way so I replied.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Ahh fine. I'm definately in that ~70% (if that's fine with you :D )

Lol.

dats a kewl story

Hi David! How r u doin.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

I'll keep stating my opinion than, but it's going end up in flames. Anyways I'm here to discuss that Keith has a problem with me for no reason, and all I did was say how I felt about this current situation/problem. I really don't think you know much about me to make an opinion like that, maybe maf1a knows me a bit more and I don't mind him making his judgement on me since he's been on me for a while now but when it comes to you Keith you at least have to get to know me, where i'm coming from what I look into for a clan. But you just put it in your head that I'm a guy who walks to the ge and mass my members. Tbh if that were true, how can we be as organized as we are now, how can our activity be as it is now, our forums need working but it's off to a great start since we kept getting it tampered with multiple of times. All I am saying is do not become predjuice on what you do not know, it's wrong and you know it as well as I do.

mkygcz.jpg

so i was at a mini war the other day on a DP account with some low level clan called CH.

Everyone on my team was level 71+

Everyone on theirs was level 67+

This pretty much sums it up. Also, keith, isn't your leader like 101 cb..?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

so i was at a mini war the other day on a DP account with some low level clan called CH.

Everyone on my team was level 71+

Everyone on theirs was level 67+

This pretty much sums it up. Also, keith, isn't your leader like 101 cb..?

Yes he is and if you read the original topic he is not bashing anyone for having high levels in 'low level' clans. Simply stating that they should stop being referred to as low level clans and get to realizing that they've got the same levels as everyone else.. just less numbers.

pandanegative1.png

hai bro, im doin good, gettin a whole lot of HW done since i quit rs haha :D.

got a tennis tournament on saturday so i hope i do well in that.

how have u been?

Ye quitting rs was pretty good. I still don't do homework, never have lol. And good luck in tennis, finished my tournaments for my own things here in Canada.

And 'Ello everybody else.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Yes he is and if you read the original topic he is not bashing anyone for having high levels in 'low level' clans. Simply stating that they should stop being referred to as low level clans and get to realizing that they've got the same levels as everyone else.. just less numbers.

low level is shorter then med level clans with less people.

pointless topic is pointless.

7431051924523195.png

We need to bring back the old days of pure clanning, where clanning was fun to everyone, but at the same time, very competitive.

As much as those of us who belonged to those days want it to come back, it won't. The whole point is times are changing in runescape, and what once worked then, no longer works now. Clans must adapt with the times that are changing. As new generations take over RS so do new ideals.

regisv.png

as more clans accept addy and bordering runite defence levels pure clans will begin to push into main clan territory in terms of combat levels, which is never a good thing

it may just be the death of all these 'high level' clans you speak of

also one of the major reasons there is very few rune pure/tank clans

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

Dumb kids are dumb.

so my 2 line response had more logic then your huge text wall so you had to try be funny? :confused:

7431051924523195.png

so my 2 line response had more logic then your huge text wall so you had to try be funny? :confused:

I'm amazed, you get so many replies even after you show off that signature of yours lol.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

I'm amazed, you get so many replies even after you show off that signature of yours lol.

yep, intelligence is a scare resource in clan corner.

7431051924523195.png

I just realized something. This is serious scaping since I quitted.

btw I was one of those 12 year old douches :)

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.