Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pingfao's Pk Vid 3

Pingfao

Pingfao Pk Vid 3 [PROMO]

COMING SOON!

(Special Thanks to X Grogs X for making my banner <3)

Hey guys, I put a short preview together for my upcoming Pk Vid 3 using a few clips I got from before the recent HP/Constitution update. Please watch, rate, comment, and tell me what you like and dislike, so I can make improvement on the full-length vid. Hope you guys enjoy.

***Questions & Answers***

1. Why did I make this?

I started recording for my Pk Vid 3 a few days before the HP/Constitution update. I didn't think it would look right having 2 types of clips from before and after the update in a same vid, but also didn't want to put these few decent clips to waste, so decided to make a short preview.

2. What to expect from the full length vid?

I can assure you that you can expect A LOT more from it. The promo had a very small variety of KO weapons, Pking styles, and locations, because I only started recording for a few days, starting with Soloing-Edgeville clips using Armadyl Godsword and Dragon claws first. In the full-length vid, the variety of KO weapons will be wider, much like my previous Pk vids (links at the end of post.)

Also, the variety of Pking styles and locations will be widen as well; much better than my previous vids; including PvP worlds, hybriding, and team Pking.

Another thing I want to mention is I would like to learn and use Adobe After Effects for Pk Vid 3. I used Windows Movies Maker for Vid 1, Sony Vegas for Vid 2, and now I want to step it up and use something more advance to keep my viewers entertained

3. When will the full-length Pk Vid 3 be released?

I try to make my Pk vids with excellent quality rather than making "just another Pk vid." So I will probably spend a month or 2 collecting clips and a couple of weeks to edit.

Have any more questions? Please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to my previous Pk vids:

Pk Vid 1:

Pk Vid 2:

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

ur just too cute!

ILY <3

when i looked at that banner i thought it said pingfap and i chuckled.

bahahaha that seems to be the common joke for my name :dry:

Vid 3 will be well worth the wait!

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png