Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

gfx sponsor

once phailed

Well guys, I need a cod4/halo3/m2 gfx sponser for my hardcore (eu) and core (eu) cod4/mw2 teams. I need profile gfx/avatars aswell. I also play halo on gamebattles/decerto although only for fun and not lan practice.

I will advertise your gfx on my profile (1k views) atm, play offs 3 seasons in a row on cod4 and am just getting into competetive mw2. I attend 5 lan tournies a per year, some local and some big name tounies such as euc/europa so your gfx would be well advertised. I can pay you with hacked accounts/msp although you would need to spend them quick or the accounts will get banned.

Leave a comment if you are intrested.

Mw2 - This season

Dubs: 9-0

Team: 31-2

Hardcore: 15-2

Cod4 Teams (over all)

Ng - hardcore eu: 120-3

Core: 56-5

Singles - 47-0 took a loss at 48-1 -.-

Not played GB in some time, moved over to decerto which is why my gb rank is all the way upto 26k lmao.

mmflash123.gif