Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Vs. The Last Pures

Loz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj DP definately becoming a force to be reckoned with in P2P, would love to see DP vs MM full out in PvP after we fight Foe.

Full out wars are overated. We have proved we can beat with MM and Foe on Sundays. Not saying we always win but I really can't remember a time in the past 3 months when MM has won over dp in a fight that wasn't a crash or had mains rushing us to be fair lol. I do how ever believe MM are way better than DP when it comes to full out wars. You guys have a lot of ex-mm who only come online for full outs etc to help their clan and DP as a clan can't compete with that. We will just continue to do our stuff at the weekend, nice idea though :P

mmflash123.gif

Impressive, I thought TLP were extremely good in P2P matched
we had more juniors less experienced members etc attend that prep than ever before, we have had a little bit of activity problems with people having irl **** etc, but all will be better soon and we'll be knockin **** down. :rolleyes:
tlpsplat2wv6.png