Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

AAO vs. EOD+VD Fullout F2p War

`Htown

Against All Odds

vs.

Eve of Destruction + Violent Demise

Well we were originally supposed to have a fullout war between AAO and EOD.

Rules:

World: 21 PvP

Overs: On

ML: Not locked

Time: Saturday/ 4/3/10

12:00AM Pacific, 3:00 PM EST, 8:00PM GMT +0

So EOD had been complaining about how we had a lot of mith and pretty significant high levels over them, so then they turned to ****, and decided they needed another pathetic clan to stop us, which gives birth to Violent Demise, the most insignificant clan in the pure world.

We thought EOD wouldn't snoop down to this level, considering their leader is so mature. But I'm pretty damn sure Mafia started crying and told VD to bring their full 10 person ml and join in on the fight.

Also, VD ONLY attacked AAO, they stayed off EOD.

nicevd.png

100403203503.png

vdcheatingagainlul.png

vdcheatinglul.png

As you can see, the war is nulled, but ideally AAO is the winner, by default.

GF EOD.

AAO 4 LYFE.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention,

AAO Starting: 17

EOD Starting: 14 (Also cheated, they brought at least 2-3 Non-ML, I screenied their ML at deadline)

They rushed when we told their leader clearly to wait, and knew VD would come crash. We also have IRC logs of them admitting VD was one-sided.

Pathetic clan, have fun in PVP if you can pull more than 5 on your actual trips.

Yeah, Vd crashed our war. Kind of sucked, Eod for the lose

Pretty obvious to assume that butt buddies that have been pking with each other for the last 3 weeks because they can't pull over 10 were teaming.

I love how you actually tell your members you won when it was clearly two clans vs one, and you broke two other rules other than that. Want me to prove that too? I bothered to screeny your ML at the deadline.

I'll spank mafia

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

we werent teaming with eod we're sad crashers who cant pull over 10 on our own so we crash wars ok leave eod alone *******

How can you say that when you didnt even attack them lmao? And then magically appeared once the war began?

Just close VD already.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

we werent teaming with eod we're sad crashers who cant pull over 10 on our own so we crash wars ok leave eod alone *******

Obviously knew well enough you were coming, and didn't bother to stop it. It's kind of obvious why he didn't stop it. We outnumbered them, outleveled them greatly, and have outorganized them in pretty much every fight before this.

So we can stop lieing now! Not like this is a war to be won on forums. EOD already lost it in-game when they decided to bring non-ML and VD.

We didnt attack them because we were confused they had same capes as us so we focused on yellow, we weren't completely off them we killed 1 or 2 of them.

OK I'LL CLOSE JUST BECAUSE HTOWN WHO MAKES TOPICS LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE CANT FACE LOSING THINKS I SHOULD!

We didnt attack them because we were confused they had same capes as us so we focused on yellow, we weren't completely off them we killed 1 or 2 of them.

OK I'LL CLOSE JUST BECAUSE HTOWN WHO MAKES TOPICS LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE CANT FACE LOSING THINKS I SHOULD!

hahahaha what a ****** ass story...LOOK AT THE PICS YOU IDIOT

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

LOL this was so funny. I was there watching the war. AAO had mains with them and mains ready to log in (a few actually did and got raped for pixels). This was hilarious, GG AAO, most pathetic clan alive.

Omni is about to close this btw.

100403133830.png

Pulling under 10 for over the last month on saturday trips, and having hardly any in-game or out-of-game activity, and recieving maybe an app per week are good reasons for a clan to close. O well I don't think you actually have active members, I think it's just the #wbd rejects that go to trips.

Anyways, I'll ignore your troll for now.

LOL this was so funny. I was there watching the war. AAO had mains with them and mains ready to log in (a few actually did and got raped for pixels). This was hilarious, GG AAO, most pathetic clan alive.

100403133830.png

But you failed to take pictures of our mains? And btw those lvl 100s..were maxed out mith pures. Lookup Kanadien and Nudes Plz.

We had no mains, and until you prove to provide picture of this accusation, you my friend, are a ******* moron.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

100403133830.png

Really Keith? We had Jan738 with us (iced0coffee) to scout the PVP world before we logged for we wouldn't get crashed.

100403123548.png

Notice the Off EOD part, and it also contradicts one of Mafia's stories.

But you failed to take pictures of our mains? And btw those lvl 100s..were maxed out mith pures. Lookup Kanadien and Nudes Plz.

We had no mains, and until you prove to provide picture of this accusation, you my friend, are a ******* moron.

[AAO]`Jason was there on his main asking us why we killed him on his main saying he isn't AAO on it so we shouldn't have killed him. Lol.

[AAO]`Jason was there on his main asking us why we killed him on his main saying he isn't AAO on it so we shouldn't have killed him. Lol.

Coolstory bro, thank's for that sweet inside scoop.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

He was wearing nothing and attacking no one. While Posterized U attacked AAO members.

I Str2win I - Not on ML

Hallucinat3d - Not on ML

Two examples. Want me to upload proof?