Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive Day Out FT Ch x2. CD x2. CP

Dont

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there umm both meds..l0l

oh and CH rushed us for no apprent reason..o.0 i guess they wanna crash lower lvls but thing is they bring def.. :o

100410151018.png

hes in a eop cape, and we had no mains.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

This is a pic of Just the Ex Fight and it was at the end of the video. You can clearly See "No ex left" I mean come on Now Ex. Why Lie you Lost. We admited to Defeat 1st round with CD crashing. but Second Round was Our's. I say you take this chance and delete this Part as when my video come's out of Just the Ex fight "this video is ONLY EX fight as i got the rest of the Pk vid under construction" im making it super sexy :]

77604.jpg

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

im sure l0l and does it matter wat cape? o.0 u maube did that so they dotn notice its okay i was attacked by em and he was sapmming ch pile l0l

just because someone was there doesnt mean he was with us, until you can proove that, please dont assume it.

This is a pic of Just the Ex Fight and it was at the end of the video. You can clearly See "No ex left" I mean come on Now Ex. Why Lie you Lost. We admited to Defeat 1st round with CD crashing. but Second Round was Our's. I say you take this chance and delete this Part as when my video come's out of Just the Ex fight "this video is ONLY EX fight as i got the rest of the Pk vid under construction" im making it super sexy :]

77604.jpg

Idk but you brought Vi or Vr to your pk trip "Dp Swat", or he multi clan.

im sure l0l and does it matter wat cape? o.0 u maube did that so they dotn notice its okay i was attacked by em and he was sapmming ch pile l0l

this is why nobody joins CS LL

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

just because someone was there doesnt mean he was with us, until you can proove that, please dont assume it.

Idk but you brought Vi or Vr to your pk trip "Dp Swat", or he multi clan.

Do i have to get Vr on this Topic? Your making up excuses Man just Give Up You lost the Stuff is on the table. Take this off before i make your clan look even dumber then it already is.

14wc5fo.jpg

Ok first off i would like to say good job wit your trip.

I'd like to say on be half of chatoic we all agree you won the first round although cd crashed at the end.

The second round we cleared Ex with about 10-25 left (i'm not sure i wasn't really worrying about it right then)

I was returning from my death and i saw a few EX returners you guys massed up and hit me on my way into clan-wars.

I then returned another time with duval, Cassidy, And Obama saying "Great job guys there all out" I then hurried there and saw no one left with a lot of arrows on the round and ch followed in on Bully unit.

That's all i have to say good job on your first round none the less, Chaotic won the 2nd round no doubt.

Goodluck next week EX!

2e2nifq.png

Removed fight nr 2, to much flame on it.

to much flame? you got Proven wrong that's the problem Mate. See yeah Next week.

#chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Do i have to get Vr on this Topic? Your making up excuses Man just Give Up You lost the Stuff is on the table. Take this off before i make your clan look even dumber then it already is.

Atleast i don't say we had 37 and know you had 43/45.

Omg im saying we had less. we peaked at 38...... Sad weekend but we did. Your just mad bro. Go take a chill pill. this vid is almost done.

14wc5fo.jpg

One last time

Change opts from 45 to 35

And why you remove fight 2 ?

cant you just accept you lost ?

I got more then 5+ ppl saying you didnt had 37 but 43 so that i wont change, and fight 2 i removed because it got flamed like **** and i don't want to get this topic closed.

this is why nobody joins CS LL

thats why we have new trial members and people getting ready to trian just trianing up accs wanting to join? l0l

so gf u ch bound to die with all this hatred even some CP said it :) dw as time goes u see wat happes

zmijol.png

getabind.png

I got more then 5+ ppl saying you didnt had 37 but 43 so that i wont change, and fight 2 i removed because it got flamed like **** and i don't want to get this topic closed.

how about wait for our topic, and we can look at attendance pics for precise numbers shall we?

This is NOT THE PK vid its only us clearing Ex b\c they made a retarded Topic,

Game.Set.Match.

14wc5fo.jpg