Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Saturday

Loz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you mentioned Cp and said that we rushed you, it was about only 10 of our members that were chasing an mm member and you probably killed 5 Cp. So yea from the looks of it you have a false topic going on here.

When you mentioned Cp and said that we rushed you, it was about only 10 of our members that were chasing an mm member and you probably killed 5 Cp. So yea from the looks of it you have a false topic going on here.

what's new

grogsfinalnotext.png

You crashed two of our fights with fatality, and then you got cleared twice. Then at the altar we just left because most of you had been killed so many times you were returning as 1 itemers (i guess that explains you guys only wanting to fight us in w32)

But looking at the info about the MM fight, most of this topic is a load of bs anyway, so gj.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You crashed two of our fights with fatality, and then you got cleared twice. Then at the altar we just left because most of you had been killed so many times you were returning as 1 itemers (i guess that explains you guys only wanting to fight us in w32)

But looking at the info about the MM fight, most of this topic is a load of bs anyway, so gj.

Dam i wasnthere

I know this is kind of late, about 3 days later. But to clarify some **** for you: 1. You returned as 1 itemers, as did FI. (Chaos altar fight, they were on your side, you can't deny it because you were going to team on us earlier because we came to fight FI but you had a planned run in with them, yes we have scouts, "off eop" "off red" "off green capes"). 2. No1 on our side returned 1 iteming. 3. We asked to hop worlds because of all the 1 itemers, but you said "fight us right here right now" and we cleared you, as shown in the video. The first fight you're considering a fight with FI, CH were there so we rushed because it was technically a cluster. I don't know what you're talking about twice. I suggest you quit making up ********.

We never got cleared, only once during the trip against MM when IR rushed from the north.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility