Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage v CPR full out

Asher

L, Nice work on half the edited quotes, anyways good fight carnage, Maybe next time we can take it Clw since we got rushed by mains before the war even began, W/E GF.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clear some things up about the rules

1. War will be in BH

2. No returning - (It is said that one of our guys returned, please post a picture and we will take action, but Asher was it necessary to imply that the leaders told him to return?)

3. No new prayers (CPR broke this) - (One guy had new prayers on because he forgot to switch, he said he wouldnt use them, I know who this guy is and I'll deal with him)

4. We attack (CPR broke this) - (One of your guys logged on right in the middle of us... OFC we were gonna kill him, other than that, you did attack)

5. No PVP items (CPR broke this) - (we went on your issue of the rules, you never stated anything about pvp items, look at the thread where we declared war on you)

6. CPR to defend at chaos dwarfs (CPR broke this and stood at lava gap ready to rush down on us as we rushed dwarfs which failed) - (we weren't going to rush down as you rushed in... If we were going to do that, we would have done it. We stood up there as our warlord wanted to defend there, I could see the tip of Chaos Dwarfs from where I was stood, so we weren't that much more north)

7. ML lock but -5/+5 can be added or deleted from the ML

Anyway, good job on winning the war. I was impressed with how many you pulled.

EDIT: For the record, we pulled 54

Your options were scouted just before the war. I dont care if the guy couldnt switch prayers it was off its rule. PVP items were off in the final confirmation by am0n. Yes you were going to rush down. Yes you did attack first. Not one person who logged infront of you but me and a few others as shown on the video. Your spread was at lava gap. That is not dwarfs as we agreed. Its all shown in the video.

L, Nice work on half the edited quotes, anyways good fight carnage, Maybe next time we can take it Clw since we got rushed by mains before the war even began, W/E GF.

You were not even rushed it was a little nerd team who didnt kill more than 2 people of their high levels. Also why would i waste time editing that. You said it all so do not lie about it. Just shows you next time to not get cocky and overate your own clan if you cant back it up.

Just as planned.

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

As promised

(19:14:37) <Asher> hello

-[CPR]Am0n|Shawn is [email protected] * [CPR]Am0n|Shawn

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has identified for this nick

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has been idle 2mins 56secs, signed on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:00:50 GMT Standard Time

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn End of /WHOIS list.-

(19:16:34) <Asher> sunday 8:30pm gmt P2P bh you defend returning off no new prayers 10 or 20 def cap runehead lock (-5/+5) yeah?

(19:16:34) * No such nickname/channel ([CPR]Am0n|Shawn)

Your options were scouted just before the war. I dont care if the guy couldnt switch prayers it was off its rule. PVP items were off in the final confirmation by am0n. Yes you were going to rush down. Yes you did attack first. Not one person who logged infront of you but me and a few others as shown on the video. Your spread was at lava gap. That is not dwarfs as we agreed. Its all shown in the video.

Your scouts were wrong, we told him to change the prayers, it's not our fault of 1 guy out of 54 was being a ****. He's been kicked from the clan now anyway. PVP items WERE NOT off, "(19:16:34) <Asher> sunday 8:30pm gmt P2P bh you defend returning off no new prayers 10 or 20 def cap runehead lock (-5/+5) yeah?" this is what we agreed to. There was no intention of rushing down, if we were going to rush down, we would have... We knew where you were at every moment. Also we were 3 levels north of the dwarfs, get over it.

Dude, I was trying to be nice about it. It seems like your just being a **** tho. W/E this is the last I'm gonna comment on this thread. Just a little word of advice tho, you need to calm the f*ck down. Your clan won, congratulations on that, but you still go around digging for material to try and boost your clans moral. Are you that scared of staying in your slump? You try to twist everything we say and everything we do to make out that it's a failed attempt at a attack on carnage. Take the thread where we declared war on you, you started to make out that we were doing it on Pure Warfare to try and show you up. You know full well that we have been asking you for a full out for some time now, but you kept ignoring us. Also all the rules you set were in your favor, did we decline? No... Because were not scared of loosing. Oh and Asher, just so you know. This isn't directed to Carnage at all. It's directed to you. Just stop twisting what everyone says to try and boost your clans moral. Just tell people how it is.

Say what you want to this post, you know as well as I do that it's all true. I'm not going to respond back as this is all I have to say. Peace!

Your scouts were wrong, we told him to change the prayers, it's not our fault of 1 guy out of 54 was being a ****. He's been kicked from the clan now anyway. PVP items WERE NOT off, "(19:16:34) <Asher> sunday 8:30pm gmt P2P bh you defend returning off no new prayers 10 or 20 def cap runehead lock (-5/+5) yeah?" this is what we agreed to. There was no intention of rushing down, if we were going to rush down, we would have... We knew where you were at every moment. Also we were 3 levels north of the dwarfs, get over it.

Dude, I was trying to be nice about it. It seems like your just being a **** tho. W/E this is the last I'm gonna comment on this thread. Just a little word of advice tho, you need to calm the f*ck down. Your clan won, congratulations on that, but you still go around digging for material to try and boost your clans moral. Are you that scared of staying in your slump? You try to twist everything we say and everything we do to make out that it's a failed attempt at a attack on carnage. Take the thread where we declared war on you, you started to make out that we were doing it on Pure Warfare to try and show you up. You know full well that we have been asking you for a full out for some time now, but you kept ignoring us. Also all the rules you set were in your favor, did we decline? No... Because were not scared of loosing. Oh and Asher, just so you know. This isn't directed to Carnage at all. It's directed to you. Just stop twisting what everyone says to try and boost your clans moral. Just tell people how it is.

Say what you want to this post, you know as well as I do that it's all true. I'm not going to respond back as this is all I have to say. Peace!

I didnt confirm the last rules i done them with am0n. You say we are slumping yet we pulled 67 out of a 85 ML and you pulled 59 out of a 96 ML. How can a twist everything. Am saying what you done. Not like am lieing because its in the vid. The first time you came to me and asked for a fullout and agreed on the correct time was this time i dont even think you have asked me before. There is a difference between dwarfs and lava gap. You placed yourself there because you thought you will be on much higher ground to grab a snaky win which didn't go to plan.

You need to notice that everything am saying is backed up so its not like am twisting nothing because its there! Im not trying to boost my clans moral its pretty high and there are like 7 Carnage members who see this and the rest are not even aware of this argument.

I dont even know why am entertaining this so i will stop and link you to the video every time one of your members or you call me a liar.

Gratz... although I dont see how you won... your members werent spread enough.. could've easily got caught in a barrage pile.

Was a very confined space and if we wanted to push we had to cluster.

Morale of this story:

'Dont talk hard in IRC if you can not back it on war day'

CPR, go humble yourselves.

You now have to take a good look at yourselves, and look at where big talk on the internet got you. - Failure.

Gj Carnage

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Morale of this story:

'Dont talk hard in IRC if you can not back it on war day'

CPR, go humble yourselves.

You now have to take a good look at yourselves, and look at where big talk on the internet got you. - Failure.

Gj Carnage

ur sig owns

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

asher u never appreciate wut i do i might rage one day n join cpr =o

sike. i got your penor on lockdown kid

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Goodjob Carnage

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Naw just showing how their doing good seems like you just got into PW considering you just made you're account today, anways i got to dip so peace <3

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "