Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And we're back! Intense Redemption returns!

Tal

Are you serious? You crashed our fight yesterday vs Ch at volcanos, ask anyone in your clan who was there rofl.

TWice

TWO TIMES THE LACK OF HONOR

:drag:

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Ir. Thanks alot For hitting Ex. i talked to Zo at the time and we cleared Ex as you swept in the back lol. in your picture's you can see above the gap thing at hills all them white dots that was Ch and Fi. Then we all ran to 1v1 and logged the loot. Thanks a Ton Mate.

Glad to See Ir back in it's game.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

This thread is a lack of honor.

I put periods at the end of every sentence to increase runescape drama.

:drag: .

talobq.jpg

Lmao at that vid, you show half the fight, nice one.

I cut out the rest to save you some face retard. Its quite obvious by the mini map that we've won, and shortly after that point in the video one of your members comes back with 1 item and specs me out. I will gladly add that if you like?

Glad, I made you laugh though cuz you seem like a very emotional type of person.

talobq.jpg

We did crash you yesterday, and we apologize as well as aren't complaining about you doing the same. However I do dislike that you are claiming a win for a crashed fight (we did not do so yesterday). Anyways I'm glad you all had fun, and I hope we can have more fights next weekend (hopefully without the useless drama we're getting into today).

15zs5ro.jpg

We did crash you yesterday, and we apologize as well as aren't complaining about you doing the same. However I do dislike that you are claiming a win for a crashed fight (we did not do so yesterday). Anyways I'm glad you all had fun, and I hope we can have more fights next weekend (hopefully without the useless drama we're getting into today).

I've been waiting for a respectable post from Fi. We didn't consider that a crash because it was a clusterfuck, but I see where you're coming from. We will gladly fight you in the future, and if you don't make problems, we won't either.

talobq.jpg

ZO IS LEGEND

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

We found Fi at FoG again after they had already remassed; we were short on food, but we fought them. Fi kept getting all their members in and out of FoG, and at many points it looked like they had us completely beat. We called a regroup north of FoG and eliminated a lot of Fi before DP crashed.

IR Starting : 28

Fi Starting : ~30

IR Ending : 20

Fi Ending : 15

Sorry but we beat you on that, DP crashed when you had like 8 left. Lol...

We had 25 ending.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Believe what? they are not even saying anything apart from stating we tried to claim a win, who cares about propaganda, we got our loot from you guys at fog and let you get but ****** by dp

hotkeying.gif