Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs world - P2P Trip

Davey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we did nothing wrong on saturday, dp crashed eop vs fi at sperm hill, we were both falled in at 1v1 afterwards and you were asking our leaders to team with you vs DP.

Then speshls came and you guys hopped before MM rushed us in 1v1. Then once we regrouped and hopped back we went to get DP like we had originally planned.

Anyway, gratz on your p2p trip Fatality<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Was fun, I was there the whole time. Not sure why IR is so serious. Geez, its pixels right?

Most fun was the fight at hills.

We aren't serious as we ******* raped u like 4 times l0l... C u SUNDAY!

I SMELL ******** FROM THIS TOPIC

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

We aren't serious as we ******* raped u like 4 times l0l... C u SUNDAY!

I SMELL ******** FROM THIS TOPIC

why u being so bitter about everything? ur irate that 3 clans crashed ur fight saturday, but u chose to take it out solely on fi. makes sense. capslock is next to "A" button btw

grogsfinalnotext.png

why u being so bitter about everything? ur irate that 3 clans crashed ur fight saturday, but u chose to take it out solely on fi. makes sense. capslock is next to "A" button btw

You know the rest wouldn't have crashed if you didn't first lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

You know the rest wouldn't have crashed if you didn't first lol.

read the earlier post, we were going for dp. 20 seconds later dp came in anyway, followed by eop. originally eop was going to hop and get dp too. so eop was going to that world at hills anyway, along with us. they got delayed by mm attacking in single. was just a big misunderstanding. take what u will from the topic but look at it from our perspective, we didn't target ir to crash. so when ir are whining on the topic about something unintentional that happened, it looks to us like ur whining over nothing

grogsfinalnotext.png