Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs world - P2P Trip

Davey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didnt lose at the hills, i didn't feel like getting crashed and called returners to fog with the rest of the package that was left owning at the gap.

Also TLP crashed which could not clearly show a win as we were trying to regroup in clanwars you hit a few of us and claim it as a win.

Then when MM crashed, we just started hitting for like 2 seconds and MM rushed in, I don't think anyone dropped before MM rushed in so how would you claim that as a win too?

Crazy men!

Oya fi get off, just talk about the trip not about IR or you can recieve your strike :)

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Normally we had you guys we still had enough and people were still returning to CW to come back to the war..

2vs1 .. No problem .. We had the numbers .. But 3vs1? IR with 40people .. Nope can't do that :S

Gj on ur trip :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

We have the right to claim that we did in fact beat Fi at hills, as your video clearly displays. As for the fight at fog, first of all it was crashed, secondly, the northwest of fog is cut off, and so is the minimap which cannot show that we in fact were still in the fight, and if anything winning it.

If you just said "As for the fight at fog, first of all it was crashed" to null Fi a win. How can you then say you win at hills after admitting you crashed that fight coming in after everyone else. If a fight is crahsed nobody can claim a win, you said it yourself *******.

I said on the other topic, we didn't even mean to crash Ir's fight yesterday. We looked for EOP, hopping 7+ times and you guys logged in next to us in single. So did EOP. MM attacked both of us in single and we lost a few as we hopped. We thought DP was at hills and intended on hitting them. We rushed in, found you guys but everyone was commited charging the hill and just started attacking. Surely enough DP came in less than a minue, followed by EOP. 2 other clans crashed anyway, it was inevitable they would have came in if we didn't.

If you want to get angry at Fi because we unintentionally crashed your fight yesterday. Whatever, to us it looks like you guys at getting angry for no good reason.

grogsfinalnotext.png

You do realise you're claiming you called everybody to fog in the hills fight, although in your video you are the only person who tries running south and you die.

i dont see how ur able to tell when it doesnt show the mini map or the chat, either way it doesnt matter considering u crashed in the 1st place

@grogs, /topic

i dont see how ur able to tell when it doesnt show the mini map or the chat, either way it doesnt matter considering u crashed in the 1st place

@grogs, /topic

Yes, but it shows the screen.

Fi was fighting Ch, and then Ex crashed. We wanted to crash because Fi crashed our fight yesterday, but we were reluctant because we're good-hearted. :blush: But once Ex entered, we figured we must as well also. I'm not claiming a win overall there, although we were the very last clan remaining. However if Fi says **** like "BEATING 3 CLANS IN 1 WOOHOO!" then I'm obviously going to come in and bring truth to a topic. As for the last fight, the mini map is cut off for a reason, were holding the north/northwest side of fog, which he doesn't furtively doesn't show.

Keep trying WCKING179 WCKING179 WCKING179!@!

Such Hypocrisy rofl, read your own clans topic about "crashing".

Gj FI :cool:

craig_sig_finished.gif

I'm tired of seeing useless flaming from both sides, it is never appropriate. You have evidence from both sides, and you can come to your own conclusion from both. I have personally apologized for crashing you, but it was not intentional either way.

(18:10:37) <@[Fi]John> we showed our proof that they didn't beat us, and if people refuse to believe it then they may do so

(18:11:06) <@[Fi]John> in the end we should focus on having fun on trip day, not on what other people think about it

Fatality please stop replying to IR as all we need is the evidence we have shown and let others decide which side is correct on their own.

15zs5ro.jpg

This made me lol hard, you lost the fight at giants, THEN A NEW ONE STARTED AT FOG, it's not 1 whole fight that just shifted locations after we had to bank, obviously. Even then, we were winning until Dp crashed, you all lucked out big time.

We actually called all of our members to Fog to get our returners since we had cleared all of the clans expect you, then you guys rush down and were getting :starwars: till DP crashed.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Anyways let's cut the flaming - we all have our opinions, just back yours up on Sunday.

Welcome back IR

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png