Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance - Med level HONOR pure clan -

NaTiii

Wonder who called this **** merge not working? O ye everyone with a mind.

Now you just put DF in a hole.

hahaaa? We didn't go anywhere. We bounced back like jordan. .ml defiance | Broheim. It's all good goal of 70 ml by end of June. dF to the top.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop making new doomed clans whats the point

TH IS MY ONE

so I guess your runescapetop acc is suspended? What is this about the TP vs Df full out that we won? :P

im sure that bringing people off the ml was not allowed?

2lchhx.png

Wow, your extremely nice (:

+ We brought NO ONE off our ml for the last time, and even if we had, the ending ops were like 15-0, why would we risk being disqualified?

Wow, your extremely nice (:

+ We brought NO ONE off our ml for the last time, and even if we had, the ending ops were like 15-0, why would we risk being disqualified?

Yo idiot, if you didn't have all those randoms, you obviously wouldn't have ended with 15 people. God your arguments are awful. It was proved at least 3-4 were off-ML.

Yo idiot, if you didn't have all those randoms, you obviously wouldn't have ended with 15 people. God your arguments are awful. It was proved at least 3-4 were off-ML.

then prove it.

Ok, I have talked to Nick, and apparently he let 2 people off the ml come in because he was spying and saw someone who wasn't on your ml, and he decided he wanted to level the playing feild. Turns out it was just an undeclared name change -.-

The two people he let in were Tyler (Mr Dickless) who is ex TP

and C r 1 z, someone who applied the day after ml's locked.

I know it was stupid.

I honestly apologize, and I had nothing to do with it.

But I swear to god that was it, try and find someone else who wasn't on the ml cause we have pics of the ml after it locked.

and like I said, 2 people don't really change the outcome when it's 15-0 ending ops.

But ok, let's just have a rm, yeah? (:

1) You just admitted to cheating

2) You're too dumb to realize that when the fight was on matched opts, two-three people make all the difference in the beginning.

3) Do you not understand what an ML lock is? Are you really that dumb? He applied after the ML lock, so no big deal, it's not like it's cheating! O wait...

1) You just admitted to cheating

2) You're too dumb to realize that when the fight was on matched opts, two-three people make all the difference in the beginning.

3) Do you not understand what an ML lock is? Are you really that dumb? He applied after the ML lock, so no big deal, it's not like it's cheating! O wait...

I just wet myself.

2lchhx.png