Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 maxed pures

Titans

Oynxx wants to know what clan you think we will join  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What clan will we end up in?

• AN
    • IR
    • FI
    • TLP
    • POT
    • R
    • EOP
    • CR
    • CP
    • FOE
    • MM
    • Dv
    • Not ex

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can apply for FI, of course theres no guarantees that all of you will get in before all of you apply and come to trips. If there is a clan that takes 5 people in without apps as a bulk I wish that clan good luck as they're not likely to see the end of the year.

Why FI? Our rank team rapes in activity and experience. Had some rough times after all of our ranks suddently quit last summer, but now we're back with a bigger, better and more active rank team than ever.

http://rs-fi.com/ and #Fatality

gl applying.

Edit: Oh miniz? Ya we got those.

not bad not bad

110128181546.png

You can apply for FI, of course theres no guarantees that all of you will get in before all of you apply and come to trips.

So you're saying you sometimes accept people before they even apply? LOL

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

So you're saying you sometimes accept people before they even apply? LOL

Where did I say that? In the original post they said that they want to all get accepted in the same clan. I said that they first have to apply and come to trips. I can see how someone could misread that if it were out of context, but he would have to be one dumb ************. I'm sure you're not one. LOL.

128250368099.gif

id love to fight beside you guys and get some jolly ol laughs along the way.

/query Discepolo

lets talk a little bit about what my clan... TLP can offer you gentlemen?

i think you would love it here...

#tlp

/query Discepolo

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Where did I say that? In the original post they said that they want to all get accepted in the same clan. I said that they first have to apply and come to trips. I can see how someone could misread that if it were out of context, but he would have to be one dumb ************. I'm sure you're not one. LOL.

No, you said that there is a possibility of them getting in before they even apply. Re-read your own sentence lmfao.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

No, you said that there is a possibility of them getting in before they even apply. Re-read your own sentence lmfao.

I didn't say that they could get in without applying. I didn't specify that they can't get in without applying because it is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Also my next sentence, which I suppose you forgot to read, states that no clan would take 5 people in without applications. lmfao.

128250368099.gif

I didn't say that they could get in without applying. I didn't specify that they can't get in without applying because it is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Also my next sentence, which I suppose you forgot to read, states that no clan would take 5 people in without applications. lmfao.

You didn't say that "no clan" would take 5 people, you said "if" a clan would 5 people in without applications. So I guess that clan is Fi as your previous sentence specifically claims that there is a possibility of acceptance without an application. You should learn to re-read your writing to make sure it makes sense before posting. Otherwise, someone might "misinterpret" what you meant to say.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

We'd love to have you in Fatality. Join #Fatality or intro on our forums (rs-fi.com) if you want to learn more about our community and such. The most you'll find here is what you'll see on each clans recruitment page.

15zs5ro.jpg

You didn't say that "no clan" would take 5 people, you said "if" a clan would 5 people in without applications.

Very well, I didn't make a statement but I strongly hinted towards the direction that no clan would take in 5 people without apps. I sometimes leave some room between words to allow the smart people to do their thing.

So I guess that clan is Fi as your previous sentence specifically claims that there is a possibility of acceptance without an application.

My previous sentence claims no such thing. I don't deny the possibility of getting in Fatality without applying because it is obvious that you can not get in without applying. I would assume same goes for DP.

You should learn to re-read your writing to make sure it makes sense before posting. Otherwise, someone might "misinterpret" what you meant to say.

Normally if someone doesn't understand my way of typing I just ignore them, but if someone goes "LOL SO U DO THAT LOL" I just can't resist feeding the troll. Must... resist...

128250368099.gif

TLP for sure. We would welcome you all with open arms. Pm [evo] in IRC and I will gladly unban you from our channel and we could work from there. You all seem like solid, experienced warrers that would fit right in with TLP, so come give us a try.

You didn't say that "no clan" would take 5 people, you said "if" a clan would 5 people in without applications. So I guess that clan is Fi as your previous sentence specifically claims that there is a possibility of acceptance without an application. You should learn to re-read your writing to make sure it makes sense before posting. Otherwise, someone might "misinterpret" what you meant to say.

gtfo our topic ,already said not joinin dp

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png