Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 4 Year Anniversary (Part 2)

Davey

I love the Fi p2p trips, and this was no exception! Thanks to all the clans for the good fights and respectful replies.

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday and good job on your trip.

For the fights though, here is what happened in DP's perspective.

In the first fight since both clans were hogging fog entrance and mains had been sniping the high levels, we told all DP members to get to hill giants where we had about 40~ falled in. After 2 minutes of regrouping we re-rushed fog to kill about 5~ stragglers of FI and to find the remainder in FI.

In the second fight, we rushed you at volcanoes only to see MM rushing 1 minute after. So after we killed all the green inside the pink and gold, we called it to single and W60 so we wouldn't deal with the crashing.

Nonetheless, Gj FI and I hope it keeps up throughout the next few weeks

Fight 1) Fi spanked you at Fog, no Dp were left on the battlefield so we went in Fog and hopped, You came back 2 minutes later when no1 was there to say you claimed a win.. Yeah right..

Fight 2) We got sandwitched by Dp and Mm by the volacones we ran down to 18 hillz and waited for MM to kill Dp before we feasted on MM

Fail Attempt

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Happy birthday and glad you could compete this weekend and all and I'm going to let you finish but..

We cleared your main group and DPs at the cluster with DP at hills, then left. Lol @ you claiming you were the top dog there just because you were silly enough to return to it.

The fight with us at altar was far from clean. We had just defeated DP, been hit by TLP from across the lava, and were going for a bank on no pray or food when you guys rushed. I called us to clanwars cause couldn't be ****** killing you guys cause we'd have no inventory room for loot.

Either way decent pull for a Sunday, hopefully this isn't just a one weekend thing and you guys can be more competitive in the coming weeks.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

damnn it feels good to be Fatality ...

wut!?

:banana:

Happy birthday and glad you could compete this weekend and all and I'm going to let you finish but..

We cleared your main group and DPs at the cluster with DP at hills, then left. Lol @ you claiming you were the top dog there just because you were silly enough to return to it.

The fight with us at altar was far from clean. We had just defeated DP, been hit by TLP from across the lava, and were going for a bank on no pray or food when you guys rushed. I called us to clanwars cause couldn't be ****** killing you guys cause we'd have no inventory room for loot.

Either way decent pull for a Sunday, hopefully this isn't just a one weekend thing and you guys can be more competitive in the coming weeks.

u didnt clear us, we ran south to the south volcano, picked a few off, then to hills where we waited

Wtf is up with that guy watermelons inv? But yh you caught us offguard at chaos altar we had just 1 banged Dp :3.

I guess he cuts them, and they heal like 11 hp each with the 3 pieces. I don't know, everyone was questioning him on vent about it yesterday lol.

Wtf is up with that guy watermelons inv? But yh you caught us offguard at chaos altar we had just 1 banged Dp :3.

he pks with watermelon and cooked/fried chicken LOL watch his pk vid. africa pking!@!@!

back to topic, gj fi! i couldn't make it cuz i had to take my mom out to lunch

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

Please change some of your information espically this:

We quickly changed direction to face DP and were dominating the fight, but MM rushed us from the other side and we retreated south to avoid getting sandwiched.

Dominating? More like you were loosing the fight and half way through you got squashed between DP and MM and got free rides to lumbrige within 30 seconds.

2:25 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW3Scoe4aYQ

Also, in the fight at FOG, you had roughly 60 opts and DP had 50.

Nice attempt you make yourselves seem like the dogs bollocks though.

Edit: Was a gf @ FOG though, enjoyed it.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Please change some of your information espically this:

Dominating? More like you were loosing the fight and half way through you got squashed between DP and MM and got free rides to lumbrige within 30 seconds.

2:25 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW3Scoe4aYQ

You can't even see over half of our opts in that vid, we were mostly on the hill south of you. Hard to say who would've won without divine foresight, but with our opts advantage I have no doubt it would've been FI. When we saw MM coming we instantly regrouped south, the people who got sandwiched were just the iced people who couldn't follow.

Anyway, we obviously didn't claim a win on that, just told you our perspective of the fight.

EDIT: Also 55 is pretty accurate of our opts because we had to hop a lot before we got to where the fight happened, of course it may be that the other ~10 people catched up during the fight.

128250368099.gif

pretty lucky MM came n saved your asses lol :P

and btw we didnt get cleared, we charged through you to regroup at gdz and quickly got MM before they could log, were about to takeover and HF crashes lol 2nd crash rly lame :/

gratz on weekend and 4th year FI ! :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

pretty lucky MM came n saved your asses lol :P

and btw we didnt get cleared, we charged through you to regroup at gdz and quickly got MM before they could log, were about to takeover and HF crashes lol 2nd crash rly lame :/

gratz on weekend and 4th year FI ! :)

Thanks man, and DP we honestly don't give a **** about your opinion on our topic, this is why you create your own, thanks.

See you next weekend :biggrin:

craig_sig_finished.gif

If you're unsure about ending opts, dont assume every clan was cleared... Having a returners group at hills (when most of MM were inside fog) killing like 10 members doesn't mean you can claim a win... you wasn't at the battlefield during the main fight.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(