Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Epic Sunday

Davey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT to see Fi going hard in p2p guys, keep it up. And yes, when you crashed the Ch vs CPR fight Ch had around 36-38 there, Ch had CPR cleared then Cp rushed in from north and you guys came south.

nice job, you seemed to drop numbers pretty fast

Na after they smacked beat you they had 55 ish left, they didn't drop it's just that their trip had a longer duration than yours, and to the Tlp and Fi kids both your gear was awful stop playing the blame game.

EDIT: Looked like Fi were about to win o,o.

titanj.png

Then he could at least come in leather body (no def req) boots (no def req) power ammy (no req) vambs (no req) coif (no req)

Shut up WC.

I find it really funny that you take this gear situation so serious..rofl so serious tha you put it on your sig, jeez sees how much you care about a game

2nqs6xyfixed.png

not gonna lie they both need to redo their return sets, but i just found it comical that he posted a picture of someone welfaring when he isn't risking himself lol

My return sets are 120k minimum as a ranger. I fail to see how a 30k dds is worth more.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Fi is were they belong at top :bunny:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

ROFL at your TLP Part....

You guys returned in msb and an FI cape....

We ended with 43 but ok....and you had I think 30 something...half of which weren't geared to clan standards. Better luck next time.

Look at SSJ's vid, theres your opt count in there.And if you watch the whole TLP fight, we had the upper hand from start to finish.

And for the welfaring, theres really no point in bringing colorful boots or vambs when returning, we're pures bro, we don't need bonuses, as long as you've got a weap and basic gear/food than it's alright, it's all about the speed.

If you're going to return with pro gear and risk 500k every time you die than good for you bro, you play a mighty good Runescape, but i don't give a **** so please drop it and gtfo this topic.

RS is vury srs ye?

45w2jk.gif

Can Fi stop pretending your an honour clan and that you don't crash? You quite obviously crashed the Ch vs Cpr fight on purpose and we all know Fi have scouters, would have taken30 seconds of your life to see there was a clean fight going on.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Look at SSJ's vid, theres your opt count in there.And if you watch the whole TLP fight, we had the upper hand from start to finish.

<< My account of the fight... FI fight starts at 2:45

I wouldn't say you had the upper hand, opts-wise we were both close, but I would have given the upper hand to TLP because we had a huge spread and from the vid there appears to be more purple dots than white :confused: . It was a very close and enjoyable fight until both clans rushed the sperm hill and **** hit the fan.

Anyways, it was a great fight from start to finish, and we should leave it at that. It probably would have went on for a long time if mains wouldn't have taken over towards the end.

Hope we can do more sometime! :biggrin:

I find it really funny that you take this gear situation so serious..rofl so serious tha you put it on your sig, jeez sees how much you care about a game

Nah I just hate to be nag ranged by people who then say they won....

But at least I am not as bad as a FOE Kid....

"a game for you, but a life for me..." now that srs!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Edit it .. I think it was Ex + Cd vs Ch + dF + Eop

We kinda cleared Chaotic in less than a minute ... Then fighting EOP ... we saw TLP & FI members rushing Lol

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Coz aint it obvious what lawd done was a joke. u know, ppl do stuff on games sometimes for a laugh. putting his own sig that he done for a joke, into urs with "fi pride" is pretty daft. no need to generalise a couple ppl with bad return gear saying half of fi returned in msb and cape either. especially when there's evidence of ur own members in 1 item dds. i returned in good gear like most members in both clans

screenshot179a.png

i respect tlp, p2p fights are always fun and that was no different. it was clear nobody won, members from both clans know it was basically a draw. we had fun and that's what matters(y)

grogsfinalnotext.png

Coz aint it obvious what lawd done was a joke. u know, ppl do stuff on games sometimes for a laugh. putting his own sig that he done for a joke, into urs with "fi pride" is pretty daft. no need to generalise a couple ppl with bad return gear saying half of fi returned in msb and cape either. especially when there's evidence of ur own members in 1 item dds. i returned in good gear like most members in both clans

screenshot179a.png

i respect tlp, p2p fights are always fun and that was no different. it was clear nobody won, members from both clans know it was basically a draw. we had fun and that's what matters(y)

Agreed. Basing 1 person and comparing it as more than half the clan? Ridiculous lol.

Good sunday trip anyway :sorcerer:

maskshit.png

And for the welfaring, theres really no point in bringing colorful boots or vambs when returning, we're pures bro, we don't need bonuses, as long as you've got a weap and basic gear/food than it's alright, it's all about the speed.

If you're going to return with pro gear and risk 500k every time you die than good for you bro, you play a mighty good Runescape, but i don't give a **** so please drop it and gtfo this topic.

RS is vury srs ye?

when ssj put our ending opts we still had a **** load of people running around not falled in. Our ending opts were 44 well geared and you had 40 including 5 with msb and fi cape, if they cant afford chaps or any pure gear i cant imagine what food and ammo they had o god.

100516173534.png

i guess coz is complaining because hes annoyed at people return with almost nothing probably 10k risk max, i mean they wont do much damage but it does get annoying.

like that hot guy named goop once said "return with one arrow maybe you will get a kill"

^^ fight vs fi starts at 3:00 You weren't dominating anything i could count about 4-5 fi kids on fi cape and msb or something along the lines.