Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Epic Sunday

Davey

Wow Coz lmao just shut up and go play runescape, Grogs is right as always and u suck

Goodjob Fi, better than both tlp and dp.

Hybrid dm mate, 10- def gear bc I don't need you bitching...

On topic @ your sig....

2lwajad.png

DDS + Chaps + Ammy + Boots + Gloves + Body Is better than your Kid in iron dag and the kid in a single msb....

Want to claim a win over TLP get it fairly....and not with this stupid ****....

/topic and I will take off sig bc Cory asked me to keep pce with you all for some reason.... :confused:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid dm mate, 10- def gear bc I don't need you bitching...

On topic @ your sig....

2lwajad.png

DDS + Chaps + Ammy + Boots + Gloves + Body Is better than your Kid in iron dag and the kid in a single msb....

Want to claim a win over TLP get it fairly....and not with this stupid ****....

/topic and I will take off sig bc Cory asked me to keep pce with you all for some reason.... :confused:

First of all this isn't claiming a win:

"Fatality Ending:40

The Last Pures Ending:35+"

Second I don't see why you are complaining about someone with a iron dagger, that is obviously for laughs and if you died because of that then you obviously don't know what you're doing.

Thirdly 1 iteming with a dds (all that other crap doesn't do ****) is a lot worse then someone with an iron dagger, and I haven't seen anyone with just a msb.

We have no reason to have this argument. We didn't claim a win, and you're just trying to complain about something completely irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. It was a fun fight, and no one won.

15zs5ro.jpg

Nah I just hate to be nag ranged by people who then say they won....

But at least I am not as bad as a FOE Kid....

"a game for you, but a life for me..." now that srs!

Lol XD

and wtf? We didn't win it was pretty much an even fight until the mains crashed, we were no where near over

Gf tho I laik :P

2nqs6xyfixed.png

hmm its obv the whole fite is due to ppl returning in **** gear. its only embarassing to the clan u represent even if u desire that win. our one kid ddsing is ****** sad. but none the less fi had some as well. tis even

was a good fite its sad that mains cant fite mains.

Good fight fi

you guys sure are good at returning :ermm:

33773217.png

Just when you think it's done some dumb **** like youself post's a picture claiming what exactly? Get over it, everything has been said and done, stop trying to bleed something that's already dead.

**** off.

Good fight tlp, sorry about the people returning in less than spectacular gear, they have been dealt with. Always a pleasure now please, let's get over this ***** fight.

Rage RAGE RAGE :sorcerer:

craig_sig_finished.gif

idk why this got outta hand coz you need to relax. If they had our ending opts incorrect just ask them to fix nicely. Yeah the no risking msb fi cape or monk dagger was annoying but they already dealt with the people doing it.

once again nice sunday fi

O ****.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Hey ever, if you didn't notice I stopped a page and a half ago, I said I dropped it and they can come find us Sunday....

I have said all i wanted about your gear/opts/FI in general.

GL FI on sunday.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I got the ops before we hopped, we both had returners coming :). Our ending ops were pretty even and some were spread so I just put 35+. I never said I won, did I? You're the ones making yourself look bad at this moment, stop being a women, be a man. You're all idiotic for even going on on a page for something so small. Don't you ever think back and ask yourself? Why the **** did I become such a ******* *****?

Just lock this topic, thanks.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

FEAST UPON THIS DRAMA

A lot of **** is stirring for the #3 spot.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Hey ever, if you didn't notice I stopped a page and a half ago, I said I dropped it and they can come find us Sunday....

I have said all i wanted about your gear/opts/FI in general.

GL FI on sunday.

Gl sunday? you're only saying that because you have sign ups.

titanj.png

Gl sunday? you're only saying that because you have sign ups.

Actually I wont be there so more of a GL to both clans, and why does it matter, our Founder decided to post a topic to get everyone to come. When the founder posts something you go!

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png