Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Curtis

Hey guys, you've probably havn't heard from us much on Pure Warfare. That's simply because we've been trying to ignore the trolling and flaming. Just havn't been involved. Trying to be independant.

I'm just going to post some recent Mini-Wars, both F2P & P2P. Well, hope you enjoy. Videos will be posted up tomorrow, most likely.

Screenshots of randoms, for now.

100423191508.png

100424192131n.png

100506144322.png

100511200331.png

100517120823.png

100519142338.png

100518151544.png

100519142444.png

These are just random pictures. I'll start posting organized topics; with rules, opts, etc.

Thanks! Positive feedback is much appreciated.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Meh, nothing new. Eop in clan wars as always :whistling: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Meh, nothing new. Eop beating my clan in clan wars as always :whistling: .

i fixed it for you :bomb_ie:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

just be honest, the reason you haven't been around is because you've been slumping.

if you were still getting decent pulls to trips you'd be posting all over the place.

get well soon <3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

just be honest, the reason you haven't been around is because you've been slumping.

if you were still getting decent pulls to trips you'd be posting all over the place.

get well soon <3

lold

get well soon indeed.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

get well soon <3

We stopped posting on pure warfare because of the needless flaming, that we didn't want our clan associated with. We hope that its died down a bit now and we want to get our name back out there a bit.

We can't deny that or pulls have dropped from what we had prior to epidemic closing, but we are still having good trips, just not competing with foe or MM anymore. We've actually done a lot recently, which is the purpose of this topic once curtis gets back and actually edits **** in -__-

thank you for the get well soon though :P

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We stopped posting on pure warfare because of the needless flaming, that we didn't want our clan associated with. We hope that its died down a bit now and we want to get our name back out there a bit.

We can't deny that or pulls have dropped from what we had prior to epidemic closing, but we are still having good trips, just not competing with foe or MM anymore. We've actually done a lot recently, which is the purpose of this topic once curtis gets back and actually edits **** in -__-

thank you for the get well soon though :P

Na you stopped posting when you started pulling 40.

titanj.png