Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR vs DF

Inu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like you're important. Your members were all mass recruited, you accepted everyone that applied, great quality! I can see you like taking your clans on the same path!

If you're actually aware of what's going in our clan, you'd know the quality of our members are equal to any other clan out there. I can see how you're contradicting yourself again and again, but that's cool!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If you're actually aware of what's going in our clan, you'd know the quality of our members are equal to any other clan out there. I can see how you're contradicting yourself again and again, but that's cool!

That's a valid argument bro. Calling your own members quality obviously doesn't reflect any bias! If they were great, maybe your clan wouldn't have died so easily. You post a bunch of crap everytime to just post a response, I'd just stop.

That's a valid argument bro. Calling your own members quality obviously doesn't reflect any bias! If they were great, maybe your clan wouldn't have died so easily. You post a bunch of crap everytime to just post a response, I'd just stop.

Settle down you little munchkins.

“I'm strong, I'm tough, I still wear my eyeliner.”
Volleyxgirlgina
Ex Hc of Infection
Ex Hc of Chivalry
Ex Council of Eve of Destruction
nxw3mg.png

Really, so you're calling people who were ex-councils, leaders of Ascendency as well as ranks in Malice ****? Man as far as I can remember, Ascendency and Malice went further then your clan ever did. Calling my members **** without actually talking to them is a bias as well, so maybe you should stop contradicting yourself.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Really, so you're calling people who were ex-councils, leaders of Ascendency as well as ranks in Malice ****? Man as far as I can remember, Ascendency and Malice went further then your clan ever did. Calling my members **** without actually talking to them is a bias as well, so maybe you should stop contradicting yourself.

1) Now you're just getting technical and stupid. For one, Ascendency did practically nothing warring-wise, so I don't see your point. They were horrible at warring, and just stayed alive for a while because of their "community". Congratulations on having some random ranks in Malice?

Yo claiming to have a few ranks from other clans doesn't provide a very strong argument. From your posting, I can concur you're not that bright of a guy. I am not calling them ****, just nothing special.

Good luck in the future!!!

1) Now you're just getting technical and stupid. For one, Ascendency did practically nothing warring-wise, so I don't see your point. They were horrible at warring, and just stayed alive for a while because of their "community". Congratulations on having some random ranks in Malice?

Yo claiming to have a few ranks from other clans doesn't provide a very strong argument. From your posting, I can concur you're not that bright of a guy. I am not calling them ****, just nothing special.

1) I don't see how you think they did nothing warring-wise when they beat DP 73 vs 57 or something along those lines. Yes, they were really bad at warring and stayed alive because of their community.

2) Thank you, they've been a good part of the community.

3) From your posting, I can see that you ignore a lot of the points that make whatever you say weak. I can also see you take biases very easily, not to mention assume too fast. You've never been in any of these clans, not to mention talked to most of these people, yet you're willing to call them **** members and even shittier clans. They could just as easily be your friends the next day, so I don't see where you're going at there. Also, you assume so much. You assume Ascendancy stayed alive because of their community, when it's their terrific organization for most of their time in F2p and P2p (As seen in full outs, PCLs, PK trips) that kept them alive, not to mention you're taking three-four posts to concur that I'm not a bright guy. It's a sign of a weak argument when you can't do anything but insult the guy, which is obvious due to the fact you have nothing to argue for.

And if you don't want me to be techinal, ever since your one success with VD, you've opened countless other failures that haven't resulted in any success. Maybe your success in VD was due to the fact that the people who surrounded you were great leaders, not yourself.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

1) I don't see how you think they did nothing warring-wise when they beat DP 73 vs 57 or something along those lines. Yes, they were really bad at warring and stayed alive because of their community.

2) Thank you, they've been a good part of the community.

3) From your posting, I can see that you ignore a lot of the points that make whatever you say weak. I can also see you take biases very easily, not to mention assume too fast. You've never been in any of these clans, not to mention talked to most of these people, yet you're willing to call them **** members and even shittier clans. They could just as easily be your friends the next day, so I don't see where you're going at there. Also, you assume so much. You assume Ascendancy stayed alive because of their community, when it's their terrific organization for most of their time in F2p and P2p (As seen in full outs, PCLs, PK trips) that kept them alive, not to mention you're taking three-four posts to concur that I'm not a bright guy. It's a sign of a weak argument when you can't do anything but insult the guy, which is obvious due to the fact you have nothing to argue for.

And if you don't want me to be techinal, ever since your one success with VD, you've opened countless other failures that haven't resulted in any success. Maybe your success in VD was due to the fact that the people who surrounded you were great leaders, not yourself.

I skim over your crap because for one this is a runescape forum, and I cba to read paragraphs because I can assume you are full of crap

1) You know hardly anything of my clan history (hence all the incorrect statements you have made).

2) I was in A during their peak in clan wars, they just mass recruited for clan wars, and never went into PVP because they had no actual leadership there. Then because of weak leadership, went into a slump before they mass recruited again. One of the worst wildy clans to ever exist and last for a while, well actually probably the worst.

3) I can assume that you're not too bright because instead of quitting you keep responding with crap, hence idiot. Get it idiot?

4) You have made this completely off-topic, congratulations honored member, I see you've earned your rank.

5) Did I mention you are an idiot to me?

6) If you respond, keep it to a sentence please. U can summarize the crap I am sure of it.

1) I don't know who you think you are, but honestly I've seen Cr war and I could see that their members are very experienced at warring and have superior leadership.

2) Defiance just lost 15+ members because Max and Daniel left. Good Fight. Cr wins full out, or I poop bricks.

1) I don't know who you think you are, but honestly I've seen Cr war and I could see that their members are very experienced at warring and have superior leadership.

2) Defiance just lost 15+ members because Max and Daniel left. Good Fight. Cr wins full out, or I poop bricks.

1) You're a ******* moron for saying max and Daniel left. No one gives a **** about Daniel in dF, he wasn't ranked, did nothing special, just a cool guy and semi-experienced if you want to go that far.

2) We lost maybe 2 members? Once again, being 2 ignorant 10 year olds, just like yourself.

3) Your clan is so ******* bad, no clue what you're doing. You merge with some **** clan called Requiem or something and just fail miserably. Worse than you did before.

4)Your leaders pm me saying "Hey lets run in with you"

5) L2PURECLANBRO

On the other behalf, Good luck.

PS: Max never left.

That's because you have no idea of anything, hence why you are some random member in a below-mediocre p2p pure clan.

Ascendency was actually very organized. Aside from beating DP outopt'd by like 15+, you can see this in that there are/have been ex-A members as ranks in pretty much every top clan.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1) You're a ******* moron for saying max and Daniel left. No one gives a **** about Daniel in dF, he wasn't ranked, did nothing special, just a cool guy and semi-experienced if you want to go that far.

2) We lost maybe 2 members? Once again, being 2 ignorant 10 year olds, just like yourself.

3) Your clan is so ******* bad, no clue what you're doing. You merge with some **** clan called Requiem or something and just fail miserably. Worse than you did before.

4)Your leaders pm me saying "Hey lets run in with you"

5) L2PURECLANBRO

On the other behalf, Good luck.

PS: Max never left.

Hmm . . . could of sworn Daniel told me and Andrew that max, oxy, travis, brandon, and more are out of Defiance.

That's because you have no idea of anything, hence why you are some random member in a below-mediocre p2p pure clan.

hmmm . . .

lol, so are you in Defiance, or what?

what is your rsn? lol

Hmm . . . could of sworn Daniel told me and Andrew that max, oxy, travis, brandon, and more are out of Defiance.

yeah, unless Danny is a little lier lol, pretty sure Defiance is at least semi-slumped ml-wise

3) I can assume that you're not too bright because instead of quitting you keep responding with crap, hence idiot. Get it idiot?

This made me lol. You're continuously responding as well. Good job calling yourself an idiot. Stay on topic, and off the flame, I doubt anyone cares for your attention issues.

CR wins with a slightly larger pull and better f2p tactics. Oh, and yes, we do have experienced members, as i;m sure dF does too.

Now, this is a friendly war so can we cut the bs? kthxbai.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png