Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont all of yall just shut the **** up and get used to god damn its just a ******* game of pixals.

why the do **** yall argue overthis every weekend its starting 2 get on my nervers dp and fi need 2 calm the **** down and get along with eactherother god damn.

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

why dont all of yall just shut the **** up adn get used to god damn its just a ******* game of pixals.

why dont why the **** yall argue overthis every weekend its starting 2 get on my nervers dpa nd fi need 2 calm the **** down and get along with eactherother god damn.

ya gts un ma nervers two

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

why dont all of yall just shut the **** up and get used to god damn its just a ******* game of pixals.

why the do **** yall argue overthis every weekend its starting 2 get on my nervers dp and fi need 2 calm the **** down and get along with eactherother god damn.

calm down m8

says u L

9kqihk.png

arguing is wat makes rs fun

im just saying yall and dp (yes ik im dp)

need 2 clam the hell down and get over it

DP only accept recruits of the highest quality

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.