Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We are Fatality

Davey

Nice pull FI. Remember...what goes around, comes around. Seeing as your high pulls isn't consistent, it'll be very easy to return that crashing. See you guys tomorrow! =]

Nah, you'll be running from MM, and I'll drop a PM to Speshls to anti crash if needed, and trust me, he'd be more than willing.

P.S. 70+ pulls about 5 weeks in a row isn't consistent? 60+ in P2P?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Foe doesn't bounce back from w/e the **** is going on...FI will go from #4 to #3 (were they are) to #2 in a matter of a month?

Who knows what will happen :thumbsup:

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

I'd like to say; even if it wasn't FI who ddosed us, we couldn't do much. Some leadership had their settings set so that they couldn't hear the spam of the bots, so they we're fine and didn't realize what was happening.

Next week I'd like to have a few more legit fights, no more stupid clans crashing every chance. Good job, seemed like a fun trip (our's was too, but the crashing got ridiculous).

Nice pull FI. Remember...what goes around, comes around. Seeing as your high pulls isn't consistent, it'll be very easy to return that crashing. See you guys tomorrow! =]

That made me giggle, we pulled 60+ to both servers for over 2 months now. Are you on drugs? And let's not talk about Foe's crashing ight? lol...

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Good job fi and whoever wanted clean fights you wont find them MM crashes everything except for fatality

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

looks like you guys got a big clump of carnage, that might help you push for the #1 spot pretty soon, gj

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp