Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs dF + Cpr

Duval

< Pointing to Ch <3333 > GOOD JOB GUYS I'm so mad I wasn't there -.- < Pointing to dF > If you guys are so good mitch, Lets fullout on any subject you want P2P or F2P just stop flaming. < Pointing to IR > GL tomorrow babes <3. < Pointing to Topic > Keep the dam flame low Please....

I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time :wallbash:

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

i lol'd Duval, idk if you know but nasty is telling the truth.. Ever since the "merge" it has ****** dF pulls & looks like it has made Ch stronger mabey because one or two went to chaotic? i dont know + i dont really care, but these pointless fully flamed topics are starting to annoy me + alot more people im assuming, cant you girls just have an IRC pm talk? rather then letting us know all about your "clans succes", because to me this is not a succes its just a ****** up topic.

2lchhx.png

Not going to waste my time going through this topic and removing posts. Congratulations on your victory but there is no need for Flame / Flame Bait.

Topic Closed.

Omni is my one. My only.