Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The time has come. Goodbye. Thanks for the memories.

Please listen whilst you read.

Abba Tabs out.

My time on runescape has come to an end. I have enjoyed my time on this game and although some may not believe it, I have decided to quit. Why?

Ever since December the 10th 2007, Runescape has been more of a craze than an enjoyment or a hobby.

Before 2007, 2004, 2005 & 2006; All I did was train, Merchant and Stake. Many do not believe it, some do, I did at one point have a green partyhat. Those who know the story know it, I am not going to explain how I came by getting it nor how I lossed it. I made it purely via merchenting and staking, mainly by my friend Tom, who made over 700m merchenting and 300m staking.

When Staking was removed along with pest control, The Wilderness and trading, My main sources of income were tarnished. I had a low levelled pure, D E A D Drag, which I was in the clan Northstar with, the change of the wilderness massively effected Northstar and it was forced to become Fatal fear, we drastically lossed members and we were forced to merge, it became Carnage. I was forced to leave due to becoming F2P but I went through a great deal of pure clans before I found my home.

NS, HS, FF, C, TH, CP , DY, DVI, AM, CY, PD, DR,

Then I found Epidemic. Epidemic was unlike any other clan I had been in, everybody was friendly, it was a family rather than a clan. Our trips were so fun, our organisation unlike anything I had seen before. I was never premoted in Epidemic, due to the fact that whenever I did anything good, I would do something idiotic and get kicked.

100130221308.png

But whenever I quit I bounced back and continued. When Epidemic closed I was forced to find another pure clan, some went EOP, some went FOE others went DP. I was very tempted to join carnage but with 30 defence it was impossible.

100130221531.png

I applied for DP. DP are a great clan, which I love to bits, it's true, they will never be like epidemic was for me, but I enjoy every aspect of destructive pures - even rob's cats!

The main reason I am quitting, is just due to the fact that I do not find Runescape fun anymore. It is monotinus. Five days training and money making for half a days pking or A pking trip. No game should be like that.

Thanks for a fantastic career Epidemic, Destructive Pures and every other member I have clanned, competed, DM'd, 76k'd, Lured with, Staked with, Merched with, BS'd, GWD'd, KBD'd, Talked to, argued with, shouted at over the years. It has been an enjoyable experience and has taught me many lessons.

Zezimas lmp (Nach194) - My Main, this has come with me throughout six years.

D E A D DRAG - My first ever pure, it was hacked, I recovered it but it is 52 defence or something.

lnitiated, I B (the abba dds) - My favourite account ever, it was also hacked for 42 defence.

Wilfulness (Wilfulness) - A new pure I created, I accidently got 14 defence.

iBS (iAbba) - My newest pure.

I guess my friends deserve shoutouts so here they are.

If I have forgotten you, sorry, pm me and I will add you.

#Remorse Crew

Nick (Cmb lvl3 FTW)

Zack (Hodgez Pure)

Kage (Zarfot Jnr)

Mike

Jake (Tribe Her0)

MW2 Crew

Mikael (Zlatha)

Larsi (Yo lts Lars)

Rennert? (Ur oldmama)

Epidemic

Luke (Pllodeh)

Ben (Str_I3arrage)

Matt (Ii R4ng3 IL)

Ashley (Eat_D4rk_Bow)

Josh (Eat_D4rk_B0w)

Bawb

Plode

Jibs

IVP

Lucky

Rage

Poison

Prateek

Westyy

TeeWee

Pk3r

Matt (Pepe)

Jay

Lucas

Sean

iEat

Hormone

Scott

Tribe Her0

Destructive Pures

Floor <3.

Grant (Help? Please help me Please)

Rob

Raza

Aaron

Sean

Danny

Hooded

Finn

Northstar, Fatal Fear, Carnage

Blitz

Asher

S H 0 T A

Oldschool

Callum

Some memories in pictures :)

100202170544k.png

100303213033.png

100328215138.png

100330184544.png

100402001125.png

100402002207.png

100413213741.png

100413225510m.png

100415233848.png

100418221737.png

100501205615.png

Thanks for reading and goodbye.

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

Bye Arran will miss you a lot, had loads of fun pking with you while I was in Epidemic <3.

Jake/roflhard :).

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Remember those times, when I joined Epidemics and we've talked. It wasn't a long conversation, but I still remember it. You were one of the most friendly guys in my Runescape career.

Bye m8, good luck in your real life and I hope you'll come back :)