Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You are a Pirate.

Ssj4

FI sucks..

Proud Ex Elite Member of Chivalry

Proud Ex Member of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex New Member of Mayhem Makers

(09:42:44) <@Plode|AFK> cy just stand in clanwars spamming w3 w4nt cp for like 2 hours

(09:42:48) <@Plode|AFK> then step out and get killed and end

no u are a pirate

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

i dont think these guy realize he is fi (fi forums got hacked by same thing ir did)

Yeah and last time I checked IR wasn't rolling or flaming Fi. So get over yourselves and continue to call people angry on the internet.

Yeah and last time I checked IR wasn't rolling or flaming Fi. So get over yourselves and continue to call people angry on the internet.

:confused:

ssj ftw

45w2jk.gif

the sig clearly says fatality (the clan he is in). i don't know what you're trying to get at, he made a sig about fi's forum hacking..? if you didn't know already, fi's forums was hacked with the same song/clip/layout that ir had.

the sig clearly says fatality (the clan he is in). i don't know what you're trying to get at, he made a sig about fi's forum hacking..? if you didn't know already, fi's forums was hacked with the same song/clip/layout that ir had.

heard your forums got reported on irc for ip tracking

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

FI sucks..

ROFL if I could only get on our forums to quote your quitting your topic. What happened to how great of a clan we were and you loved your time here but you just wanted to be back in your home IR.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png