Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i remember correctly we lured you up to ruins and shat on you for another half an hour before killing you all at the GWAS ledge. YOU stopped returning therefore WE won.

Edit: I was being kicked by Foe Joe XD 15 mins into the fight.

Vid of me kicking you please.

10pdfkn.jpg

Thought so, MM posted a video of them claiming the last win. But I saw a m******ive amount of Foe outside CLW while the rest of MM were at port. Then Foe ran from graveyard to BH, while mm was south bh. Then the "foe cleared" spams came up and then I guess the "mm cleared" came later. Just seems like a m******ive amount of confusion. GJ foe/mm

100620235828.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Thought so, MM posted a video of them claiming the last win. But I saw a m******ive amount of Foe outside CLW while the rest of MM were at port. Then Foe ran from graveyard to BH, while mm was south bh. Then the "foe cleared" spams came up and then I guess the "mm cleared" came later. Just seems like a m******ive amount of confusion. GJ foe/mm

100620235828.png

Why are MM saying foe cleared 18 port if the fight was moved to gate for a good 30 minutes?

They had their little group south of there so they can have the excuses for a lose.

Good game MM. Next week again please.

10pdfkn.jpg

Joe ran out of bolts what a shame. you on the otherhand...

1w38l20.png

Also by lure up i hope you mean run out of bh bank, run to north of ruins, and get raped as we rush from the east and south, and then go into single. cause we wanna tell the truth here right?

100621011553t.png

fantastic lure standing in single was among the highlights

Whats your point? After i used my swordfish i went onto lobsters, I didn't have the time to go to the G.E to buy more food.

Posted Intro: 9/3/10
New MM: 21/3/10
Full MM: 23/4/10
Proud to be a apart of Mayhem Makers

strengthicon.gif
24/5/10

9730xg.jpg

#Team-Silence
www.TeamSilence.Tk

100620235828.png

thanks for the blackup

blackup.jpg

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Or can you not afford the sharks? =[

You're lucky I was at trip on Lin or i woulda personally shat on your mum on mith king.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

its ok brooks was returning on shrimps

tuna *

ge takes like 30 seconds to head to and buy ******, take notes from foe joe who spends his time running around with 20 brews kicking kids to death.

(22:28:21) -[ZU]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Foe Joe Xd: I killed O4 [20/06/2010] I killed Pk On Extacy [20/06/2010] I killed Lil Tom [20/06/2010] I killed RcMario [20/06/2010] I killed Come  Restos [20/06/2010]

There is a reason why your post/topic was removed and won't be used on MM's "EPIC SUNDAY EXTRAVAGANZA". Please Go.

You deliberately ran to CA because of the cluster ****** of FOE outside of CW, then get your 15 MM way south of BH so Foe won't see you when they claim their win and run from Graveyard to BH.

BEND OVER MM

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

GJ FOE, Looks like you all won imo. You all have more respect and don't bs topics like others.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png