Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happened?

Trench

I honestly couldn't care about "low level clans" anymore since most consist of higher levels(80+cb) and close within a couple months/first slump.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

'Low level clanning' is now defined by who they can beat in a mini. A 10v10 mini is also regarded as a full-out by most low level clans. The term "low level" is also disputed considering the majority usually bring level 100s with 20+ Defence

RANT OVER LOL

The only true 'low level' clan in my opinion was those pre BH/Clan Wars; and Infection, post BH/Clan Wars.

• 3 weeks later...

The pure world society is slowly coming to a halt, for there's not much competetion anymore throughout all levels. In the past year, many clans have died out and/or closed. I was in high hopes that this summer would result in a huge impact on the pure world, however it didn't. =(

But as Narcotic currently stated, a low level clan is difficult to establish aswell as maintain. Therefore, there are limited amounts of low level clans, because they eventually die off. Low level clans usually foster the low levels until they're either skilled enough, or leveled enough to meet the medium level or high level clan demand.