Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are good ways to make money now adays?

Jlane

I know of a few ways myself, but If anyone minds suggesting ways/methods to make money, it would be greatly appreciated, im looking for new ways myself. If a certain lvl in a skill i needed for that method of making money, please state that in your post. Thanks guys.

PS: I dont know much about flipping/merching. I would like to learn, any tips are appreciated aswell =D

110128181546.png

@fresh explain farm runs? and yeh im thinking on getting hunting up for puro ect

@dragon naw my IR days are over, i dont feel welcome there or wanted. nore do i want to be apart of that community

@anthoni ikr loool

@toby yeh thx m8

@lamo mhmm i may give it a shot

@acids naw my pking days are 100% over except for weekend trips, pking is **** now all safers and overpowered spec weps. nty lele

110128181546.png