Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project's Day of Reckoning

Jack-x2yz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job on clearing ch, son of a btiches crashed my pkri with cx because they cant compete with any other clans out there

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

GJ guys.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

I did die during that war, but our returners were being killed by FOE at bh. So we returned at Clan Wars and went in with MM.

returning aside, we did clear the battle field for a good 1-2 minutes standing around getting killed by EX main clan until MM charged through us. I'm sure the fight would had lasted longer and perhaps you would have outreturned us. But not many of us died and there was a solid 20-25 members left on the battlefield to your 0, so techniclly we can claim the win, but technicalities don't bother us, we kept our members entertained thats what matters to us

hotkeying.gif

but technicalities don't bother us, we kept our members entertained thats what matters to us

Glad we entertained. :D

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

how can you include IR in your topic?

i can make the exact same topic as you and say we was beating you? wheres your proof..

coz im pretty sure we have vids of the fight and it shows both of us getting downed, jeez

untitled-337gl6.gif

dont say you beat us then... i myslef got killed my mm "anti-crashers"

nice bs mm

o.0 where does it say that? I might have at first (judging from where I was stood/heard on vent) said that the fight was in our favour, but I changed it to make it sound like it was a even fight with in 30 minutes of posting this. You guys didn't win any of the fights. You didn't loose any ether, they all got crashed, but it never said we won any of the fights. I dont understand what your problem is.

EDIT: We included you in this topic because we wanted to include every fight we had, won or lost or in this case got a draw.

dont say you beat us then... i myslef got killed my mm "anti-crashers"

nice bs mm

Well JACK X2YZ did do some work for MM o.O and is very known with the MM Ranks so MM was off us Saw foe Bh stairs so MM .

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Keep doin work CPR. Cant wait to be back.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

o.0 where does it say that? I might have at first (judging from where I was stood/heard on vent) said that the fight was in our favour, but I changed it to make it sound like it was a even fight with in 30 minutes of posting this. You guys didn't win any of the fights. You didn't loose any ether, they all got crashed, but it never said we won any of the fights. I dont understand what your problem is.

EDIT: We included you in this topic because we wanted to include every fight we had, won or lost or in this case got a draw.

lol..

this is how it works if you win

1. you get a run in

2. you give locations of the fight and **** like that

3. you [win] the fight

4. then you post it on Pw

this how it works if you do not win:

1. you get a run in

2. you give locations of the fight and **** like that

3. you lose/get crashed

4. you cry in vent/ts for a little

5. you get over it and post your purewarfare topic and not mention anything to make it Look like you beat IR, coz generally when people post after math topics. its when they beat people and its confirmed. not oh right we was winning from my point of view so im guessing we could of won i mean its not like mm was killing IR aswell.

my point; if you dont win, dont post.

untitled-337gl6.gif

Dragon are u dumb he didn't claim win at all in the topic. Don't even try to troll on this topic IR didn't win CPR didn't win. You dont run PW he can post any fight he wants in it even if it did get crashed. Not covering all fights is how propaganda topics are created

Come on scapers chill its just a game. If not lock topic please? lol

am0ns.jpg

Dragon I doubt they are lieing, they probably just aren't aware of the fact that all of CPR was already killed - because none of them were left to witness it.. can you blame them?

hotkeying.gif

Soooo, just pointing out the obvious. CPR and IR dont get along now? ^^

am0ns.jpg