Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project's Day of Reckoning

Jack-x2yz

Dragon are u dumb he didn't claim win at all in the topic. Don't even try to troll on this topic IR didn't win CPR didn't win. You dont run PW he can post any fight he wants in it even if it did get crashed. Not covering all fights is how propaganda topics are created

im not trolling. dont post a draw, coz it looks like you did more than IR.. when really it was equal. but here in pw it looks asif ohhh IR had no fights "IR SLUMP@@@@@@" so im just a tad mad that you would post that sort of topic.

im just saying dont post something unless you win. i never said we won,. if we won, we wouldof made a topic?

untitled-337gl6.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trolling. dont post a draw, coz it looks like you did more than IR.. when really it was equal. but here in pw it looks asif ohhh IR had no fights "IR SLUMP@@@@@@" so im just a tad mad that you would post that sort of topic.

im just saying dont post something unless you win. i never said we won,. if we won, we wouldof made a topic?

I get it, you care alot about your clan, you want to prevent it from slumping as much as possible (not saying you are slumping because your not), and I've changed the wording to make it makes it very clear that it was a draw. You dont need to be so abusive tho. Just saying what your issue with the wording is suffices. If you just ask me to reword it, I will if I also believe it could be misinterpreted, flaming just annoys everyone.

Jack you trying to earn a degree in passive aggression? I know what your doing :stupid: Jokes, lets all just chill out and rather than causing flame bait, settle it next Sunday. Until Jagex goes under there will always be next sunday. Late.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Jack you trying to earn a degree in passive aggression? I know what your doing :stupid: Jokes, lets all just chill out and rather than causing flame bait, settle it next Sunday. Until Jagex goes under there will always be next sunday. Late.

Shawn why you so sexy bruh?

Shawn why you so sexy bruh?

My mommas Genes

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg