Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

maybe after Jagex cup. We got a few big wars in there so yea.

maybe??

DECLARE NOW ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Or have 3 clans close into you

lol dont start a flame war, we already proved no one closed into us... 10 members out of over 70 is not closing into another clan. TBH, i'm glad we fought in F2P and P2P, we haven't seen you in the whole month of June. :sorcerer:

9kqihk.png

What happened through my eyes:

First 3 minutes of the fight Foe got pretty much jizzed on due to MM's superior barraging and chinning skills. Foe called a regroup on the spider hill. MM decided to log instead of going after that regroup.

MM came off better from the fight for sure. If I was an MM member however, I would be dissapointed that my leaders were more concerned about quickly logging out so that they could claim a win on some ****** troll forum by the name of Pure Warfare, rather then carrying on having fun on runescape (cos that's what this game is about right - fun?).

I honestly think if MM carried on they could of carried on jizzing on Foe. Foe's regroup on spider hill was about 20-30 strong when MM logged. MM still had like 60+ left and could of flushed away that hill like it was **** in a toilet. Foe would of probably then regrouped gdz, and MM could of done the same again. From there Foe would of had no where good to return to and would most likely quit while they are only a little bit behind.

But as I said, an oppertunity wasted by MM.

Edit: Well Done MM.

Opportunity wasted to you, but a boring 1 hour fight at 0 EP to us.

Also not to mention you guys were CLEARED at the battle spot, meaning your regroup at spider hill was all returners with fresh invys of runes and food, while we were full of loot and low on runes/food. Put us at a disadvantage until we died and then returned, so we decided it would be better just to go bank up and take the delicious statuettes that we had gotten with us. For me, its not about claiming the win on these forums, I don't care about that stuff as much as I care about the MM members actually enjoying their trips, not being bored, and getting free loot. Its a very big contrast as to when I was FOE, in FOE we were always soo serious, people actually lose money every P2P trip because of the amount of returning-hard situations the leadership throws the clan into. In MM we prefer to have fun, consider the lilguy members more, and make sure everyone had an enjoyable trip.

Never liked you mr banana, but one of the few FOE that still posts intelligently, i like i like.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

lol dont start a flame war, we already proved no one closed into us... 10 members out of over 70 is not closing into another clan. TBH, i'm glad we fought in F2P and P2P, we haven't seen you in the whole month of June. :sorcerer:

I think you are a downy. Am I starting a flame war by saying that?

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

LOL window licker haven't heard that in forever it caught me off guard

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Guest Xihtug7
MM JUST ******* DECLARE ON FOE ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

We have nothing to gain, would rather show our dominance and make bank at the same time.

2 Bird with 1 stone

Destroyed, feasted, dominated. Lol, no one cares. Its the internet.

i care its the internet

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Yeah. People are starting to realize FOE's propaganda we've been beating them for weeks.

by people i know your talking about the 10-20 clanless and mindless trolls... not mm and foe right?

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png