Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

6ygtqv.jpg

2hd1ffa.jpg162g6h.jpg28tgvnc.jpg

MM Massed up today peaking around 85 people for a Sunday trip. First time in awhile we've pulled more to a Sunday than any other day of the weekend lol. We went out for some fun and some wins, and we got just that. We killed FOE in a matter of 4 minutes, and then had a 1v1 fest at drags vs Fi, then FOE crashed so we just 1v1'd with them as well. After the 1v1s and an hour and a half of owning, we decided to end. Overall a terrific day for MM, we only wish more clans were out to compete with.

16gqdc.png

The vid from BANKS that ends all controversy:

Vid from Old Remains

LORD MAHATMA

n4cnt2.png

FOE were on our tails, so I set us up west of spider hill away from mains and other pure clans crashing. They charged us and we made quick work of them, clearing them in a mere 4 minutes. After we cleared them at the initial battle spot, we got a a fall in and hopped out to 103 to bank our loot that we had all just received.

FOE made an desperate attempt to claim a win by returning ~20 people to spider hill, but the majority of the clan had already logged out once they were cleared, and all they were able to do was kill a few stragglers and try to claim a win by regrouping 5 minimaps away from the battlefield where they had been cleared.

We didn't want to get in another 1 hour return battle, so we took our win + epic p2p loot and went for a well deserved bank.

For anyone wishing to cause controversy, please refer to the video(s) above before attempting to argue.

=========================

MM Starting: 82

MM Ending: 40+ there as we hopped.

FOE Starting: 80-85

FOE Ending: 0 on the battlefield. Maybe 20 sitting way away from the fight at spider hill expecting us to go after them?

=========================

n4cnt2.png

After that we messed around, had a bit of fun, killed people, accidentally mains at new gate, and then ended by fighting Fi in single. FOE came into crash our lovely single battle so we fought them too.

I got a seren<3

GF to all clans. and ty to our supporters.

20iuwx3.png

Pictures of honorable mention - Bo0sli owning it up in F2P Gear, killing 3 FOEs.

lolfoe.png

lolfoe2.png

lolfoe1.png

Other Pics:

100627144258.png

1lss5v0.png

1tdclt4.png

6wvao9.png

100627234942.png

100627224508.png

100627152104.png

100627231535.png

100627231446.png

uuuxmt.png

28vyu0.png

100627152513e.png

hi true whip

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trip. Made BANK loot on it lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Guest Xihtug7
im so ******* bored of hearing ur **** lmfao

hey then like i said last time fck off and dont read our topic's i dont think anyone care's for you're opinion seen as you were bullied in mm for being such a downer.

easy

—[sS]RuneScript— *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Toxic Slay: I killed Z7 [27/06/2010] I killed Whos Mad [27/06/2010] I killed Pewblet Jr [27/06/2010] I killed V E XX D

soz babygirl <3

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

easy

—[sS]RuneScript— *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Toxic Slay: I killed Z7 [27/06/2010] I killed Whos Mad [27/06/2010] I killed Pewblet Jr [27/06/2010] I killed V E XX D

soz babygirl <3

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Goodjob.. but we won that war, stop trolling.

Watch the vid. Stop listening to your leaders lies lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

im starting to wonder if they (foe) actually believe what they say no way a group of individuals can be that dumb for that long without catching on

funny that you should say that

i was thinking that by now, you would've noticed every time mm and foe both claim a win, everyone but mm believes foe...

why did you lose 10 ppl right after your epic win vs foe? why didn't foe lose any opts? why did you keep running from us before and after that fight if you're so superior?