Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Beginning Of Your Clan.

Dont

Cp is maybe 10 days older than Fi, definitely not older than eop. CP was basically kicked out of FI for CP to become CP, you should know your own clan's history.

By year of current name:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI & CP

By year of creation:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. SO(FI)

4. EOP

5. OP(CP)

6. TLP

Pures were around 3 years before MM anyways though, so bragging about clan openings doesn't really mean anything.

TROLL IS TROLL!@!@

ROFL

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was ehhh nearly 2 years ago? and as i recall dp won 2-1. wheres A at now? and wheres dp? nuff said

I'm pretty sure that theres ex-Ascendency as high ranks in pretty much all the major clans now, and are remembered for being one of the most organized low level clans ever as well as having one of the best communities.

The only thing's DP are known for is losing 78v65 to Ascendency, having a shemale high council, and having Epidemic close into them.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

TROLL IS TROLL!@!@

ROFL

Yeah, I know, you're in CP so obviously you can't read a whole post intelligently and instead decide to post an idiotic comment to, I don't know, get your post count up?

Next post prediction: OLOLHEMAD

Trolling =/= Posting factual information

@iGotSwagg- CP wasn't formed until SP (one of CP's many former clan names) was kicked out of SO(FI's former clan name)

aq.jpgok-1.png

Dunno where people got the idea that EOP started off as a team named reddies. EOP was opened by me, and it;s only ever name was Eruption Of Pures...not reddies :P

I think reddies was a masser team a few years back that people confused with EOP. Pure community today = 08-pkers spreading wild rumors.

By year of current name:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI & CP

By year of creation:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. SO(FI)

4. EOP

5. OP(CP)

6. TLP

^ I think this is about right. EOP did close once (into FI) so you can question their age. Also FOE was FO before. FI history has detailed information on the birth of many pure clans since 2005, a bit by yours truly.

I don't think the ages of current pure clans really matter at all because there are barely any people still playing on pures who played around 2005. I wonder what a true old school list would look like, showing the average clan experience of the memberlists of each pure clan... now there's a challenge for someone.

128250368099.gif

Dunno where people got the idea that EOP started off as a team named reddies. EOP was opened by me, and it;s only ever name was Eruption Of Pures...not reddies :P

Pretty sure, Brutality Pures were linked to Reddies.

I'm pretty sure that theres ex-Ascendency as high ranks in pretty much all the major clans now, and are remembered for being one of the most organized low level clans ever as well as having one of the best communities.

The only thing's DP are known for is losing 78v65 to Ascendency, having a shemale high council, and having Epidemic close into them.

73v56 - Larger deficit than you have put there

Ascendency does have ranks in higher clans such as FOE and EOP. Ascendency was the most organized clan at its combat bracket, without a doubt. Ascendency did have the best community. Ascendency also rose up from being a clan of members at and below 30 combat, rather than starting out from a bunch of ex-FOE members.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

clan that lost 78v65 to Ascendency is not better than Malice.

73v57 noob. We won the next two rounds with minimal loses btw

DP started when Peter left Malice b/c he couldn't get promo'd. Raza joined up w/ DP on his noob pure (Range U 666) and still had an acc in Foe. Then he left Foe to make DP awsum

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Ascendency was the most organized clan at its combat bracket, without a doubt.

doubt that.

Ascendency did have the best community.

Subjective.

Ascendency was boss, not taking anything away from them really.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I