Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Sunday Trip

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

Seeing as it was July 4th we were a bit shocked by our pull. It seemed even though it was an American holiday we have a big base of dedicated ones that decided to join us for about 2 hours. We peaked around 78 people during the trip and had 2 great fights vs FO.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

For our first fight vs FO we were out numbered by about 5-10 people. Knowing this we knew we had to use some strategy and set FO up. After our trap card has been set we FO fell right into it much easier than expected.

MM Starting -71

MM Ending - 60

FO Starting - 80

FO Ending - 0

youve-activated-my-trap-card.jpg

n4cnt2.png

This is going to be a dramatic topic because of this fight.

The fight started off at corp where MM quickly took the advantage and pushed FO into single / mossies (as shown in the picture below).

100704151735.png

FO regrouped in single and re-rushed with about 50 people after being pushed to single. They pushed MM to corp and we regrouped slightly west of dwarves and rushed back. When rushing we caught about 10 FO trying to make it up the stairs.

If you notice the chat box you'll see that both of these pics were taken seconds apart.

FO Running to BH

100704182713.png

MM at corp

100704182723.png

MM Starting - 67

MM Ending - 45 (immediate opts) and 60 when we entered BH.

FO Starting - 65

FO Ending - 45? running to bh (seen your fall in opts AT bh and was only 45 so yea it could of been less)

I don't believe any clan can claim the win and I don't want to so hopefully we can keep the drama out of this topic. I know FO love the attention so they'll probably still try and stir things up but I'll let YOU decide who won.

n4cnt2.png

Thanks to the clans that fought us and the members that attended this trip, it made it out to be a good one. See you tomorrow!

ce483t3.png

orm1x.png

100704162841.png

97k9bk.png

tempng.png

sundayfoe1.png

msjh5c.jpg

tlsrl3.png

1d5u6pc.png

tempxv.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

dave falling for our trap card and calling foe to charge us was epic win. got so much free loot. can't wait till the vids are up of it lol.

2nd fight was good fun, like the 3rd week in a row we've had a weird p2p fight like this where its a lot of buttrage and controversy.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

claiming the 2nd fight? lol vids will be up... mybe try coming out 2 hours later.

R E AD THE ******* TOPIC

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

"I don't believe any clan can claim the win and I don't want to so hopefully we can keep the drama out of this topic. I know FO love the attention so they'll probably still try and stir things up but I'll let YOU decide who won."

ROFL how can we not claim the win you spaz, u were cleared from the battlefield. as we went ALL THE WAY BACK to mossies to get a fall in for ending, had the time to spam a lil then walk up bh. seeing you guys rush from corp again made me lol. typical mm is typical. Thanks for the loots.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

First fight, *Looks at Dave*

2nd fight you didn't come close to clearing us >.>

Note, the whole fight took place from corp entrance - mossies, we went west to mossies to get our ending opts of 46(IMMEDIATE), you didn't chase us to BH, lol.

"Ending opts at bh" was around 55-60.

100704182043.png

100704182135.png

100704182141.png

100704182449.png

Funny thing is, reguardless of if FOE claim the win on the 2nd fight, still makes the day 1-1 rofl.

Here they go clinging onto the 1 fight they had a chance in today...

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Funny thing is, reguardless of if FOE claim the win on the 2nd fight, still makes the day 1-1 rofl.

Walli called us to go east from where we rushed near gap, you did not even almost clear us there rofl, walli saw it would have been a mess for us, so he called to go east because it was pointless fighting a clan who was too scared to fight in the open. OWAIT, then you fought us near mossies and got ur **** wrecked.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

We downed yar clan with +10 less people and it was ******* easy t00

Maybe sucking mahatmas c0ck helps you face the truth big boi

Kings of P2P

You got pushed into single and just stand there for like 2mins?

We we're never in single, I was in multi the whole time barraging your bad clan.. your clan just can't keep up with our returning, so you got overwhelmed and dropped.

<@R3lv> We wanna fight u nao

<@R3lv> but no 2 hour return fight

Your own members even know lol.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

Walli called us to go east from where we rushed near gap, you did not even almost clear us there rofl, walli saw it would have been a mess for us, so he called to go east because it was pointless fighting a clan who was too scared to fight in the open. OWAIT, then you fought us near mossies and got ur **** wrecked.

>too scared to fight in the open

derp you rushed us and we were chilling south of gap. would've beenin the open but u kno ur leaders got impatient and couldn't walk around and charge from south lol.

u seem a bit worked up over this.. fun for me. lucky for you tho ive gtg lol

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

We we're never in single, I was in multi the whole time barraging your bad clan.. your clan just can't keep up with our returning, so you got overwhelmed and dropped.

<@R3lv> We wanna fight u nao

<@R3lv> but no 2 hour return fight

Your own members even know lol.

1 step out of single then?

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

Getting sick of the ********, I'm not even MM but it looks like they've won. I don't know how you can make an excuse even though there's clear proof of a win..

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Good job with the first fight MM, you totally decieved us (Dave -.-) and we got destroyed.

Second fight, disappointed your claiming a win on that, we clearly won and our topic will be up soon.

Good fight.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

1 step out of single then?

wait, you say single now 1 step out of single, please dude you're trying to hard, I'm going to sleep.. thanks for the loot tho, like I said..try and come out later in the future. Mybe you'll give us a decent fight.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

Good job with the first fight MM, you totally decieved us (Dave -.-) and we got destroyed.

Second fight, disappointed your claiming a win on that, we clearly won and our topic will be up soon.

Good fight.

read the topic we're not claiming a win on 2nd fight /facepalm

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY