Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures F2P Saturday

Tim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj cpr and tlp. Was a fun fight we held up for a good amount of time being out opt'd by 2 clans and we had 40 ^.^ .

-Duval

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

we had 36 at the beginnning of the ch vs TLP+cpr fight cause it was like right after we hit complexity and kids were still returning, so we were out op'd by 10 against mainz so we did good imo

Good fight, nice to see TLP winning in f2p, lookin gud guys keep it up

EDIT: After re-reading the topic again i notice u say that you ended with 40, no way in hell, i had 4 kill messages by myself so theres no way in ****.

"X"o

natiii you started with 40, as duval said and the reason we ended with 40 is cause people return pretty fast. but it was a good fight, good job.. respect for fighting

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Gj cpr and tlp. Was a fun fight we held up for a good amount of time being out opt'd by 2 clans and we had 40 ^.^ .

-Duval

Would have out opted you without the 3 CPR, but yes, goodfight.

Sorry about rushing you guys. Thats my account but we had one of our new LC on it, Peter xD Hes a retard and thought u guys were just standing on sperm hill, not even kidding. Hes retarded because hes from Illinois xD It looked like Tlp had it but you never know :P But I think TLp had quite a few more on. Nice job Tlp ^.^ I wish you guys would have fought us :(

haha peter :P but i think tlp had clearly won the fight.

great job tlp... 3 cpr kids dont rlly make a huge impact idk y kids keep sayin it was 2 clans...

Ikr, Gotchoback gave anyone in CPR a invite to tag along like a thew hours before so a thew of us decided to come along to appreciate the offering and Damn was it fun as hell :) Gj tlp was fun as hell :) Thanks.

100710221619.png

100710221753.png

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo