Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cp Saturday 7-25-09 Events, etc.

`Rage

cpmlglol.jpg

Today we pretty much went out with 35 Cp and about 8 SD. We found CY like usual and began our first fight. CY have been doing this little thing where they pretty much stand in clanwars for 10-15 minutes talking crap and don't move out of there period only if they know they outnumber us

But today they actually decided to fight and so we did

clf2pjo1.png

Cp Starting - 38 People

Cy Starting - 35 People

CP Ending - 32 People

CY Ending - 5 People [ Some Puss's Ran ]

drunkisback170214a.png

drunkisback163608.png

drunkisback163440.png

drunkisback163435.png

`Rage's pics:(cbb to crop)

090725163423.jpg

This 1's funny because this guy gets killed after stepping out and talking **** to us alone:

090725162232.jpg

090725163559.jpg

CPvsDP.png

CPVsDV.png

CPVsEOP.png

clf2pjo1.png

Cp Starting - 35ish

Cy Startin - 25?

Dv - 40 +?

Dp - 35 +?

Eop - 35 +?

drunkisback170214.png

drunkisback172444.png

drunkisback172450.png

Mid Way through Eop Cp and DV form an alliance and clear CY and Dp Easily. Although Wil and the cool mayhem makers crash. But Wil get's koed by Drunk

drunkisback172902.png

drunkisback172902.png

Other thing Cp did today:

CP+EOP = CoP had a unexpected p2p pk trip on satirday, mostly taking down randomers in +1 worlds but then when we hopped to Non+1 worlds we got some action with team NP also a few SP with us.

Randomer -

090725195330.png

Randomer-

090725204028.png

Team NP Fight-

090725205326.png

Was a pretty fun trip with Eop, so thanks to them for that

Note: I'll change info so no1 starts shit and cries just post so and i'll do it, wasn't written by me so it's not a good topic anyway, so just to update ppl etc also publicity

Yo `Rage good to see you around man, missed to read your epic aftermath topics.

Well done Cp! thx for helping us owning Cy+Dp was fun

Yeah man, just got back to the whole thing, thanks for the help

Also yet another awesome vid by Drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZu67IFRBA4

Note on vid were not warring Cy anymore cause of PCT ********, sorry for those who might have even cared about it which i doubt ;)

btw the 2nd time we saw u after the 38 vs 35 when we told u guys go west we didnt call fi =x

they just randomly logged in and .. yea went to hills and ran into u guys im sry but it was rly funny almost exactly as u left 70 fatality log in and head twords u in 10 sec =D

lol.. but still ur trip looked like fun <3

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
I seriously can not understand why you chat so much bollocks. Why doesn't your clan just die already seriously?

We had 32 and you had 43 for the first fight. At least 10 of those people were in SD. We knew you had over 10 more than us, but we still fought you. All of this week we have been asking for preps and you say "no sorry you might get more than us". So you wait untill you have 11 more than us and we fight you anyway and we are the *******? What did you even go to jail for anyway Rage, trying to eat your own hand? I can't wait untill our PCT full out when you have to fight us anyway even if we have more. Knowing CP you guys will probably make up some excuse anyway or bring another clan.

Flame finished. Remove if you must.

hippocrit

I seriously can not understand why you chat so much bollocks. Why doesn't your clan just die already seriously?

We had 32 and you had 43 for the first fight. At least 10 of those people were in SD. We knew you had over 10 more than us, but we still fought you. All of this week we have been asking for preps and you say "no sorry you might get more than us". So you wait untill you have 11 more than us and we fight you anyway and we are the *******? What did you even go to jail for anyway Rage, trying to eat your own hand? I can't wait untill our PCT full out when you have to fight us anyway even if we have more. Knowing CP you guys will probably make up some excuse anyway or bring another clan.

u mad bro? Cp's never closed like your clans have, so were not used to closing clans like you must be

Don't get mad, you didn't have to fight us lol, that's your own problem, you just fell for our banter like a ********, you chose to fight us, all we did was just fight back and beat u guys down like we did, so seriously don't make excuses, NO1 FORCED YOU TO FIGHT CP

We don't have to accept your ******** prepositions, Cp doesn't want e-drama so we just choose to avoid fighting clans where obvious e-drama is relevant

Also thought this little remark was cute by kse:

(21:04:02) <Kse> good thing i havent announced it

(21:04:08) <Kse> kinda figured this would happen

(21:04:15) <Kse> when autistic runescape players decide to make a clan

Implying Cy's leadership were ever better, also implying Cp hasn't been around for 3.5 years to not know that autistic leadership has ever made it close like some other leader who's notoriously known for failed clans :-)

P.s: Even your own member admitted that it was 38 vs 35

P.s.s: If you're going to cry and ***** on our topic, don't think this is PC, i'll just report everyone of your retarded replies because all this topic has done is state facts about what happened lol, seriously not in the mood to start **** especially on these nice looking, clan supportive forums (Y)

I wish my clan could pull 43 right now. And im sorry that the 5 SD with us are F2p warring pros since you act like they decided the fight. How many times have CY died? Almost three or something like that right? Cp have been alive for 3 + Years.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

It's fun to follow these mid-low level clans' drama too. :P

Anyhooo, Sorry to hear MM coming in and crashing your fight. I'd love to hear the end of it.

Who would of won, most likely?

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

It's fun to follow these mid-low level clans' drama too. :P

Anyhooo, Sorry to hear MM coming in and crashing your fight. I'd love to hear the end of it.

Who would of won, most likely?

Probably Dv and CP we had them pushed so far north.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~