Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Saturday Pk Trip

Pal

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

vdbar.png

Violent Demise vs Inception

We knew Inception were in w57, so went looking for them. We were just about to hit them when massers started following us, so we had to kill them if we wanted to keep going after Inception. We lost Inception's position after killing the massers but we found them spread outside the chaos alter.

Starting:

Violent Demise - 12

Inception - 8?

Ending:

Violent Demise - 12

Inception: 0

vdbar.png

The rest of the trip we didn't really have any other proper fights, we rushed some clan spamming DP in yellow capes but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Destructive Pures, unless it was just 5-10 members pking for fun. We also had a run in with OB but it was right next to SC/BH, people just hugged safezones lol. Was a really fun trip, we peaked at 13 people and done quite good considering the low options.

vdbar.png

Pictures:

090725193759.png

090725200848.png

090725155054.png

090725152020.png

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

if i was their we would have 13 PEOPLE! omfg

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png