Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[WAR] We Are Royalty - P2P Sunday Trip

Xpnkrockemox

so now you admit you crash when previously you denied it, gud leader

and yh we asked u for a fight while we was in bhb your reply was "get higher cmbs"

Gud leader huh? i just said we didnt intentionly crash u guys, y dont u read everything again. We never ment to crash anything nor do we every plan on crashing anything

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We didnt crash u guys, we had a run in schedualed, u guys got crashed by another clan. u cancled the run in with us cause of it.

Gud leader huh? i just said we didnt intentionly crash u guys, y dont u read everything again. We never ment to crash anything nor do we every plan on crashing anything

silly

and corrupted considering u posted a war in which IR stomps you i guessthat #1 isnt here yet, not gonna reply to this topic because i got better things to do with my time, just if your gonna crash, actually try not to lie about it, makes you look like an idiot.

monkey.jpg

silly

and corrupted considering u posted a war in which IR stomps you i guessthat #1 isnt here yet, not gonna reply to this topic because i got better things to do with my time, just if your gonna crash, actually try not to lie about it, makes you look like an idiot.

Again like i said we never had any intention of crashing. Maybe if u read wat i said u would understand. I didnt post any pics of us crashing did i? cause we never did. we may have killed 3 people? big deal get over it they had enough time to re-gear and get back. If you have more to talk about come into our irc and talk to me, other than that gtfo my post all ur doing is flaming. the issue is over.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#1 med rofl. - i laf'd

First off - The capes. Change your Cape, Zenith and you guys tbh. Imo IR has full rights to team 26, I would say Epidemic would too, but they closed; so they are basically out of the picture. 4 clans that take part in the wildy have that cape, switch it.

Second off - nice trip y0.

#1 med rofl. - i laf'd

First off - The capes. Change your Cape, Zenith and you guys tbh. Imo IR has full rights to team 26, I would say Epidemic would too, but they closed; so they are basically out of the picture. 4 clans that take part in the wildy have that cape, switch it.

Second off - nice trip y0.

Thanks and yea we didnt realise that ir has that cape til the run in o.O so yea we already changed the cape :P

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Didn't read hardly any of the last few posts seeing as its turned into a battle of the text walls, but saying you ran in and attacked Cr's low levels then got off, doesn't make it not a crash. Just because you left before killing them all doesn't mean it wasn't one >.<

Also, it's pretty obvious when you're crashing a fight when theres a clan spread fighting someone, it should be pretty easy to get off, so if you're going to crash at least take it like a man and wave your badass`ness all over the internet like me and my clan.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Didn't read hardly any of the last few posts seeing as its turned into a battle of the text walls, but saying you ran in and attacked Cr's low levels then got off, doesn't make it not a crash. Just because you left before killing them all doesn't mean it wasn't one >.<

Also, it's pretty obvious when you're crashing a fight when theres a clan spread fighting someone, it should be pretty easy to get off, so if you're going to crash at least take it like a man and wave your badass`ness all over the internet like me and my clan.

Problem is, there wasnt a fight going on... not until after we arrived lol. We got there atted some members then got off, then Zenith or whoever it was showed up. we didnt know they had a run in until later.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS