Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[DR] Deathrow Friday P2P UNOFFICIAL

Zac

deathrowpureclanmatrix.gif

DR P2P UNOFFICIAL

Brief fill-in:

Deathrow set out today on an unofficial trip, hoping to pull over 20. Most of our ranks/high levels weren't available so we didn't pull great numbers or levels. We peaked at around 15 people, which is nice for an unofficial. We scheduled a PKRI with War at Sperm Hill (they didn't even know what sperm was or spread around it, they spread at another hill). We cleared them after about 5 minutes. There were about 3 level 115+ mains there who apparently attacked all of WAR and cleared them, not us.

=== DR v We Aren't Royalty ===

DR Starting: 14

DR Ending: 12

WAR Starting: 11

WAR ending: 4 inside clan wars, who returned after 5 minutes of being dead.

WAR Tried to claim it as always, and we quickly lost respect for them.

screenshot497.jpg

screenshot500.jpg

screenshot501.jpg

screenshot503.jpg

screenshot504j.jpg

=== DR vs We Aren't Royalty R2 ===

Deathrow Starting: 11

Deathrow Ending: 4

We Aren't Royalty Starting: 16 + (invites we know, they gained about 5-10 people in 5 minutes)

We Aren't Royalty Ending: At first when they tried to flame us at BH with the 3-4 we had, they had like 4, and they all remassed and took them 30+ minutes to get there 11 back.

They tried to claim this one but idk where half their clan went, they weren't crashed by mains as i died on the return by 10+ near BH, but i know i kept calling returns on so people returned and piled them. Of course after this they spam hopped our irc and said no respect DR and tried to claim the win. The worst of it was they had 5 members in irc, 16+ on trip (official). No respect at all, and i take the loss of the actual battle without returning because we rushed from an awful side (my blame) and clumped and got barrage piled. Also, we had a tough time even starting this run in because they didn't know where sperm and dwarfs were (yea LOL).

Will add more later.

This next one is a screenie of our levels vs War's who are 70s and 80s (they had a few 60s and 70s in irc before war LOL). The 100 is the explanation of the "nice leak james" screenie as he leaked the world to his friend (he was killed after we hopped in single lol).

screenshot506a.jpg

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

2nd

not much colors etc put into this as it was unofficial and WAR are going to boast how they beat us in 1 round of a fight where they brought invites/massed against a LPC on an unofficial. nice job WAR

hsiggything.png

yea wait till you see WAR's topic. The clan world is just **** nowadays and to see a mpc crying about losing to an lpc and being forced to MASS/INVITE to beat us then so be it, not to mention our fail spreading

hsiggything.png

Where to start... first off i would like to say i had alot of fun respect to WAR for there input. First round was so easy i didnt even know they were there till they were cleared. then in irc they were moaning about how they couldnt attack us cause we were "low levels". R2 could be disputed but as zac sayed mass/invites + our fail spreading didnt really help.

what can you do but laugh really.

too bad i had to go after the first one run in with war. :( loved how they tried to flame us for having 50s online that they couldnt atk on that first round (thats good for u obviously, cuz if the 50s could atk we wouldve downed faster - look at pics we had one 58)

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

We never tried to claim anything stop posting propaganda, also the second run in u have no pics to back up u won it. so i suggest u change it lol... We have pics of us winning round 2 clear win for us.

Thanks for the run in.

WAR

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We never tried to claim anything stop posting propaganda, also the second run in u have no pics to back up u won it. so i suggest u change it lol... We have pics of us winning round 2 clear win for us.

Thanks for the run in.

WAR

you might be retarded but i claimed auto-win , Mac was claiming a win, the other 2 you have that actually were in irc were claiming wins, one got kbed for spamming, one mass hopped, the other wouldnt take no for an answer saying no respect DR

can you close please

hsiggything.png

why are u so butthurt about getting kicked. noob u know i love you

DR clearly won first round NO ONE is debating it lol. tehy returned like 30 minutes late

hsiggything.png