Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty [WAR] Friday July 16th P2p

Xpnkrockemox

warsampletitle.jpg

P2P Friday event with schedualed run ins with Deathrow.

First run in with DR - First run in we were crashed by 100s, which we were later crashed again by same ones during our second run in (Hmm... thats odd?) But this run in all they had left were some 60s and they spammed they won. Well half of war cant even att them so we asked them to go a lil deeper as u can see in our next run in.

100716182617.png

100716182721.png

100716182742.png

WAR vs DR

War starting - 14

War ending - 12

Dr starting 13

dr ending - None on the battle field.

100716184837.png

100716185118.png

100716185125.png

100716185140.png

100716185208.png

100716185236.png

100716185243.png

100716185247.png

100716185305.png

100716185333.png

100716185451.png

100716190940.png

DR is saying that they won both run ins the second run in is a bit of a joke for them to say they won.

But it was fun DR thanks for the run in.

IRC: #War-RS

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

loving the 4 person spam when you had 6 in bhb, don't lie about our opts we had about 11. Also you lost more than 12 and you remassed less than 12 after coming back to bh empty handed. Why post the first war, thanks for showing there were no 100 mains crashing? not to mention they were 115's and by the looks of things they were off you.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

loving the 4 person spam when you had 6 in bhb, don't lie about our opts we had about 11. Also you lost more than 12 and you remassed less than 12 after coming back to bh empty handed. Why post the first war, thanks for showing there were no 100 mains crashing? not to mention they were 115's and by the looks of things they were off you.

I counted the opts right ont he pic when u rush in, calm urself buddy,and u had the 100s on us every time we had a run in with u. u Had them come get us. Two or three times.

Thanks for the run in.

Also the first couple pics u can see zerkers in the piles of pures lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

oh and you forgot the 5 extra people that came behind us and sandwhiched us wearing blue capes. also quit lieing about your opts because you ALWAYS changed it every time we contradicted you. also i tanked all "14" of you (yea when i dragged back for some reason extra people come out from the direction of corp/bhb and spec me out). No respect WAr

hsiggything.png

it was in 1 of the pics and it was a 115 main in welfare, there were no zerkers there, also he's a 100 zerker in range tank right? Save that for level 80s please.

hsiggything.png

oh and you forgot the 5 extra people that came behind us and sandwhiched us wearing blue capes. also quit lieing about your opts because you ALWAYS changed it every time we contradicted you. also i tanked all "14" of you (yea when i dragged back for some reason extra people come out from the direction of corp/bhb and spec me out). No respect WAr

Count them zac? first pic shows how many we have, im sorry u cant count.. i really am it must be hard. im showing u exactly wat happened. all my pics show exactly wat happened.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

must be hard to spell/read as I said we were sandwiched RETARD. Also your 16-18 opts there don't show, why's that? They're hiding at corp waiting to sandwich. close now please.

hsiggything.png

must be hard to spell/read as I said we were sandwiched RETARD. Also your 16-18 opts there don't show, why's that? They're hiding at corp waiting to sandwich. close now please.

we didnt have any1 there, im sorry but wat my pics show is wat happened. we didnt have any extras, i even told u we werent pulling good today. look at all the pics they show 14 or less people there thatw as it. we didnt have anything set up, we didnt call any1, we didnt mass recruit at ge we didnt do anything. We pulled wat we had online, search any1 that was there they are all on our ml, and we didnt "sandwhich" you, please stay off the topic. All your doing is flaming.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

your pics show your side of the battle, and hardly show our clump other than the mini map. Besides it was 2v8 for atleast 5 minutes, I came in returned and you were running around like headless chickens.

BTW they were in your old capes, looked like purple boots on, water staff, one had leather body/power ammy/red d'hide chaps (lol).

Why did you change your capes no flame intended at all

hsiggything.png

your pics show your side of the battle, and hardly show our clump other than the mini map. Besides it was 2v8 for atleast 5 minutes, I came in returned and you were running around like headless chickens.

BTW they were in your old capes, looked like purple boots on, water staff, one had leather body/power ammy/red d'hide chaps (lol).

Why did you change your capes no flame intended at all

we dont have any1 in red chaps.. i wouldnt let him come. so really thats not us. im not joking around that really wasnt us. and if u dont ahve any pics of it how can u prove ur side? so please show the pics so i can see who it was, and check it they are in our ml. If not thats not my fault.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ONCE AGAIN i know you didn't go to GE for 5 minutse to mass recruit and magicly tele to dwarfs and spread within 20 seconds of us rushing you. It took you 5 minutes to find chaos dwarfs. I'm not trying to flame, but you berated us claiming a win. we didn't want a high level run in do to crash's of foe, your ass friends. someone in our clan just spammed foe's channel, sorry for that FOE since i know all your leaders are reading this. Maybe if you didn't take "GF WAR" towered for a PW picture so seriously to flame the **** out of us this wouldn't have happened.

Oh and i didn't take pictures because I was the first pile and i had to tank 15 people and some dds specs with no pray (wrong quickpray........................................)

hsiggything.png

Oh and i didn't take pictures because I was the first pile and i had to tank 15 people and some dds specs with no pray (wrong quickpray........................................)

kk, im sorry then u have no proof, maybe tell ur members to take pics.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I did, ask anyone, that was what i said about 3 times. Doesn't look like your members took any so don't criticize on that. I wouldn't be surprised if you got those people to crash knowing you now. Sabot Ashing a clans irc makes u c00l

hsiggything.png

I did, ask anyone, that was what i said about 3 times. Doesn't look like your members took any so don't criticize on that. I wouldn't be surprised if you got those people to crash knowing you now. Sabot Ashing a clans irc makes u c00l

Stop trolling, and watch ur own topic please. All your doing is flaiming, be a lil more mature please. Gl with dr.

Stop trolling, and watch ur own topic please. All your doing is flaiming, be a lil more mature please. Gl with dr.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

comment made my day =D

KK. sounds good

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Yea you forgot to mention we weren't on an official trip

KK u said u were in irc lol, said u had a trip at 6:30, stay off the topic now, all ur doing is looking like a troll, and doesnt look good for ur clan. But i mean if u want to keep trolling it would actually help me out, cause ur just making Deathrow look like a sad clan. Thanks.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

we said we had an unofficial trip at 6:30 and we wanted a PKRI with you and that we wouldn't pull great because no one was really going..?

I may be making my clan look sad, but think about what you're making your clan look like.

SPECIAL OLYMPICS FTW

hsiggything.png

u switched capes but now its TLP's cape rofl

GET LEGIT MAYNE!

:]

And to [-Zac-]

If it's unofficial - Why the **** do you even care?

R00nskape.

God damn it is it really tlps. ******* a, i asked around to see if it was being used damn it ill switch it again lol.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS