Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Lil Sunday

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put down the twinky mate...

some1 call jenny craig please.

Your really bad at this lol...

and seen as though your leaders have given the order to try and regain some reputation and respect seen as though nobody likes mm atm and every1 thinks your a bunch of **** ends mainly down to people like you and gay tim so **** slap their keyboards whilst typing **** on these forums.. id suggest you re evaluate your posts.

Your clan is struggling at the moment, why dont you try do something about it... also srsly you would be doing me a favour.. all these victory "twinkys" are starting to pay toll on my sexy figure mate.

Donate 2 members a month to your clan and help the needed... you can do it.

#TEAM-WALLI

Your really bad at this lol...

and seen as though your leaders have given the order to try and regain some reputation and respect seen as though nobody likes mm atm and every1 thinks your a bunch of **** ends mainly down to people like you and gay tim so **** slap their keyboards whilst typing **** on these forums.. id suggest you re evaluate your posts.

Your clan is struggling at the moment, why dont you try do something about it... also srsly you would be doing me a favour.. all these victory "twinkys" are starting to pay toll on my sexy figure mate.

Donate 2 members a month to your clan and help the needed... you can do it.

fo always has these little surges when they lower requirements and advertise it on youtube

in the end MM's quality always wins, I can take a few weeks of dominating everything else in the wilderness while fo fights welfarers. Come at me brah.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

fo always has these little surges when they lower requirements and advertise it on youtube

in the end MM's quality always wins, I can take a few weeks of dominating everything else in the wilderness while fo fights welfarers. Come at me brah.

We felt bad not allowing mm to leave safe zone or attempt to get 1 fight on saturday. 1 hour with 0 fights.. pretty nice trip you had.

we eased off on sunday let u have a chance at life.

Throw it back in our faces... rude. I will do as you wish next weekend =] happy runescaping.

Gj and Gl mm

#TEAM-WALLI

We felt bad not allowing mm to leave safe zone or attempt to get 1 fight on saturday. 1 hour with 0 fights.. pretty nice trip you had.

we eased off on sunday let u have a chance at life.

Throw it back in our faces... rude. I will do as you wish next weekend =] happy runescaping.

Gj and Gl mm

i don't know i didn't get back from vacation until after the saturday trip

all i know is i had a jolly sunday =)

and you and i both know you won't crash us as we will simply dominate you in a crash war of any sort. :cool: :cool:

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

i don't know i didn't get back from vacation until after the saturday trip

all i know is i had a jolly sunday =)

and you and i both know you won't crash us as we will simply dominate you in a crash war of any sort. :cool: :cool:

lol... you want the crash war to restart... not a smart move in your clans current condition.

#TEAM-WALLI

LOL what?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Propaganda will be propaganda. Killing IR 5 minutes after we dismissed. I think u killed a good 8 of us.

Nice F2P Fri/Sat though you guys did work in lobby.

Isn't 8 ur pull

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

y wud they fight foe -40 when foe wont fight them -10?

2 weeks ago we sat at gdz 10 man down and you refused to come off you big hill and fight.

i wouldnt bother.. stick to the issue at hand and enjoy your win on tlp, gj.

#TEAM-WALLI

2 weeks ago we sat at gdz 10 man down and you refused to come off you big hill and fight.

i wouldnt bother.. stick to the issue at hand and enjoy your win on tlp, gj.

I supose u mean the fight MM were outnumbered by 15 and still ruflpwndgflulz'd Foe?

Do not stretch out the page.