Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Biggest Clanning Regrets.

Sniping

Closing EOP and joining FI for a short period of time, even though I instantly got Warlord rank for being so sexy.

(Yes, we were in love once upon a time).

Other than that, I wish we didn't have to deal with so much drama over the internet because it's straight up F U C K E D.

thekingu.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure what we did, but whatever we did to **** off all the ex-e enough that they would all leave in the space of a week to join DP, pretty regretful for wasting 6 months of my time having to help build the clan up from a slump that didn't need to happen.

Also, leaving Malice the first time i joined to go back to Ascendency, every day i had in Malice when i rejoined after A closed was just ******* epic.

my biggest regret was accepting half of the ex E, apart from a few like ben. the majority of them where so far up E's arse that it took a while for them to realise that e was a very small part of the pure community whos strength was mass numbers :) they had a few quality members but they didnt get the nickname 50s in mith for no reason.

mmflash123.gif

my biggest regret was accepting half of the ex E, apart from a few like ben. the majority of them where so far up E's arse that it took a while for them to realise that e was a very small part of the pure community whos strength was mass numbers :) they had a few quality members but they didnt get the nickname 50s in mith for no reason.

oh wow thats was my biggest regret aswell accepting that many E members at once. but it all came back to order when all of them left at once taking some other unloyal members. only the good ones are left now =D

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Keep dis flame free fi and eop people!@!@!@

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

they are makin a new pirates of the Caribbean movie

its called Pirates of the Caribbean the curse of bloody mary or somtin

my buddy on my hockey teams dad directs that :biggrin: :biggrin:

biggest regret-30 defence

not

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

honestly thought mm & foe were the only clans that realized that lol..

I have one and only regret in my whole pure clanning life. I've enjoyed every single clan I have ever been in.

My one regret is letting Inu open Carpediem again, allowing its name to be soiled and idiots to join and consider them part of the community, who actually ruin the remainder of the Carpediem family.

l0l what do you call dp then? would be willing to bet 100 bucks that EVERY E member was far better than every dp member.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

l0l what do you call dp then? would be willing to bet 100 bucks that EVERY E member was far better than every dp member.

But you're clan is dead. Jesus get over defending Epidemic, if you were so good you would be open beating clans everyday.

My biggest regret is letting all the ex-E into DP at the same time.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I have one and only regret in my whole pure clanning life. I've enjoyed every single clan I have ever been in.

My one regret is letting Inu open Carpediem again, allowing its name to be soiled and idiots to join and consider them part of the community, who actually ruin the remainder of the Carpediem family.

YOU DID NOT HELP WHEN I ASKED FOR IT SO SMD

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

But you're clan is dead. Jesus get over defending Epidemic, if you were so good you would be open beating clans everyday.

My biggest regret is letting all the ex-E into DP at the same time.

I don't get how E being 'dead' as you call it reflects how good we were. We were #2 F2P at the time we "died" and it wasn't even disputable, while DP was.. 5?..6?.. x: