Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite 70v70 P2P War

Tim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might wanna mention that you used handcannons and I also saw someone with an arcane necklace (dung was off).

100723234219.png

tlp.jpg

Handcannon's are not defense armor, and no where was it specified in the rules that "handcannons were off"

You would have lost even if 2 TLP member's didn't bring handcannons, so there's no point in brining it up :happy:

Might wanna mention that you used handcannons and I also saw someone with an arcane necklace (dung was off).

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6248/100723234219.png

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7722/tlp.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2122/46926672.png

you know, i personally apologize for us having one person with a stream necklace on, we thought we had everyone in the proper attire but i guess we didn't. but.... if you are gonna take the time to set the rules as dung off, why wouldn't you ask for handcannons off aswell?

you know, i personally apologize for us having one person with a stream necklace on, we thought we had everyone in the proper attire but i guess we didn't. but.... if you are gonna take the time to set the rules as dung off, why wouldn't you ask for handcannons off aswell?

The rules were set to 1 Def cap.

but well that doesnt matter anymore :) hope to see you on sunday

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

good job tlp

getting better in both servers =D

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Was pretty fun.

You guys did really good, you guys should start bringing this competition to pvp sunday trips :P

Chasing makers gets boring haha.

Gj :)

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Really good job FOE, 3rd round was neck and neck for almost the whole round. Got banged out in like first 30 secs of 1st round, lived with half a new 2nd, and had a decent amount at the end of 3rd. Hopefully we get decent pulls like this on our Sundays so we can give you more fights

GF and GJ but i am not ready to call you #1 matched opts yet. You obviously prefer plat, wheras i would rather do on either classic because there is more of a tactical side involved or on turrets for the much much bigger map because plat is simply to small. Turrets enables proper spreads and more than a multi weapon event.

Also, i would love to do pvp matched opts. We have always beaten you in them situation matched and you seem to always beat us in plat matched like this.

Future events from what i said above im hoping.

Either way for tonight GJ and GF

#TEAM-WALLI