Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ze Cycle

Matty

lol.

Foe was ran around cha0s pur3 and called his clan for years.

He left and **** was tough.. u man up and get on with it.

Your leadership back then with verde and them lot was **** so losing them would only benefit.

Also i dont get, are you arguing that wasnt a slump or sumin.. i dunno..

either way i dont care, clans can slump do well, wtf they want lol i dont care i do my **** with foe u do urs =]

So your calling the leadership of fatality james, and badar ****? Where you even around those days? Did you even have an account? Fi swept mm + foe for two years strait. You make it sound like foe is very special..

34ypu12.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your calling the leadership of fatality james, and badar ****? Where you even around those days? Did you even have an account? Fi swept mm + foe for two years strait. You make it sound like foe is very special..

We're talking last august, James wasn't around anymore. Badar is 14 he was never a good leader.

EDIT: If you want to know more details about that period of time in FI history, you can read all about it at http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=7425 . I wrote it myself so it should be flawless :cool:

128250368099.gif

this ^

made my day, im sure the topic is on pure warfare bro, this is by far the most ******** u have chatted, so yea it wasnt a troll, it was a fact.

Yes, the topic is titled "return of the kings" its had about 750 replies not including the few hundred deleted ones, and is the most replied to aftermath topic ever. It consisted of us showing evidence of beating them both, and then their trolls spewing overused memes repeatedly.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We're talking last august, James wasn't around anymore. Badar is 14 he was never a good leader.

EDIT: If you want to know more details about that period of time in FI history, you can read all about it at http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=7425 . I wrote it myself so it should be flawless :cool:

Nippon'd

but really who is that eop kid calling ppl newfags :/ i never seen him before, or did he have a older nick?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Better yet i was part of half of it

34ypu12.png

Nippon'd

but really who is that eop kid calling ppl newfags :/ i never seen him before, or did he have a older nick?

i wanted to reply to you 0wnage! who cares though

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single