Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dF Sunday

Zac

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off - Everyone knew we would get beat in the p2p prep. We wanted a prep to simply stay active, and have fun (What you're suppose to do on Scape). It's really not hard at all to beat a clan that's been open 3 months and your clan has been open 3 years or some ****. You fought a bunch of level 60s with blitz, and 75 ranged, as we fought a bunch of 80s with ags's and max mage. Like I always say, the richer clan wins the fight in clan wars. It's a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE lot different in the wildy, as we displayed. If you pull similiar to us - I don't see why we wouldn't give you a fight. You are the only MPC that is pulling above 40s right now. Think about it. Don't expect a fight when its 25v40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxMKIjrO8hk

YAAAAAA DF #1. NOT. 3-0'd... Im not even IR and I hate you Df.

Sticking up for dF in dF defence, dF new they was going to loose they was haveing it for some more activity in P2P, Also want me to post around 4Preps where IR getsbeat down by CPR? Nuffsaid.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

FFS DF CAUGHT ME

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

I WAS BANNED FOR 4 MONTHS THOUGH, noob karl

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

vid of today:

sorry ir for all the flames, just stuck up for our ally.

Don't bother threatning us tbh, really pointless.

Rather not have problems with IR personally.

First off - Everyone knew we would get beat in the p2p prep. We wanted a prep to simply stay active, and have fun (What you're suppose to do on Scape). It's really not hard at all to beat a clan that's been open 3 months and your clan has been open 3 years or some ****. You fought a bunch of level 60s with blitz, and 75 ranged, as we fought a bunch of 80s with ags's and max mage. Like I always say, the richer clan wins the fight in clan wars. It's a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE lot different in the wildy, as we displayed. If you pull similiar to us - I don't see why we wouldn't give you a fight. You are the only MPC that is pulling above 40s right now. Think about it. Don't expect a fight when its 25v40.

it's also a whole lot different when u are fighting 2 clans at the same time.

=\

I believe i won this topic, good fight df

When dF attacked you, you had what??? 15 guys left??? CPR had 20 down at GDZ I do believe that we would have taken you, so we let dF go in there and feast whilst you were in the holding pen. And no, you cant use "we couldn't return" as an excuse because it was us that was stopping you from returning (tactics), CH returns didnt hurt you as you can see from that video dF were stopping there flow back acting as a barrier.

When dF attacked you, you had what??? 15 guys left??? CPR had 20 down at GDZ I do believe that we would have taken you, so we let dF go in there and feast whilst you were in the holding pen. And no, you cant use "we couldn't return" as an excuse because it was us that was stopping you from returning (tactics), CH returns didnt hurt you as you can see from that video dF were stopping there flow back acting as a barrier.

you teamed stop talking

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

May i add Something.

I can tell you what went down ight. Listen Cpr and ch had a Planned run in at Gdz AWAY from everyone to get a fair fight CPr had the maze thing locked down and waited for us to come in gap. Us being Smarter then your average Runescape nerd Would not go in the gap and spread outside and waited. 3mintue's past and Boom here is Ir. Junior Pm's me in Irc "Sorry Df told us u where alone didnt mean to crash your fight" i said it was cool we contine to fight cpr DOES NOT hit untill 2mins After Ch and ir have been fighting and i know we dropepd a good 6 or 7 our self. Cpr hit us from the back and we Pushed outside the gate with about 15 ppl we kill returner's of Cpr and ir and kill ppl from the gate FROM both Clan's. ir then try to push outside the Gate and we clump about 10-12 of them down. Df then hit us from the back and Cpr killed the other 11 returner's. AT THIS POINT Chaotic regroups a fast 20 to head back up to fight Df and guess what? Cpr+df to clear us so i pm Junior "Cpr+df teamed lets get together" he says ok and Cpr dismissed and so did we.

True story ill upload the vid if u like, Cpr was Cleared besides there slow returner's at Ge and you had about 7 cuz i had u in a burst clump cuz im lvl 69 with 84magic and i died once that whole fight.

Cpr was done Ir had 15 Standing we had about 15 Df came in with like 22-23 strong ir fought Df then Cpr Teamed with Df to clear what was left of ir.

Imo. Ch + Ir Winner's Teamer's Never can claim a Win.

-Duval.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hopefully people can read through the lines dunno why you made a topic since you accomplished what?

Crashing a fight, not only crash, but team and crash - who teams and crashes why not just crash oh wait you can't cos you'll still get beat

Didn't actually beat chaotic - got crashed

beat zenith - so?

hotkeying.gif

May i add Something.

I can tell you what went down ight. Listen Cpr and ch had a Planned run in at Gdz AWAY from everyone to get a fair fight CPr had the maze thing locked down and waited for us to come in gap. Us being Smarter then your average Runescape nerd Would not go in the gap and spread outside and waited. 3mintue's past and Boom here is Ir. Junior Pm's me in Irc "Sorry Df told us u where alone didnt mean to crash your fight" i said it was cool we contine to fight cpr DOES NOT hit untill 2mins After Ch and ir have been fighting and i know we dropepd a good 6 or 7 our self. Cpr hit us from the back and we Pushed outside the gate with about 15 ppl we kill returner's of Cpr and ir and kill ppl from the gate FROM both Clan's. ir then try to push outside the Gate and we clump about 10-12 of them down. Df then hit us from the back and Cpr killed the other 11 returner's. AT THIS POINT Chaotic regroups a fast 20 to head back up to fight Df and guess what? Cpr+df to clear us so i pm Junior "Cpr+df teamed lets get together" he says ok and Cpr dismissed and so did we.

True story ill upload the vid if u like, Cpr was Cleared besides there slow returner's at Ge and you had about 7 cuz i had u in a burst clump cuz im lvl 69 with 84magic and i died once that whole fight.

Cpr was done Ir had 15 Standing we had about 15 Df came in with like 22-23 strong ir fought Df then Cpr Teamed with Df to clear what was left of ir.

Imo. Ch + Ir Winner's Teamer's Never can claim a Win.

-Duval.

Absolute ********, , CH we're like ants in this fight, a mear obstacle in the way of CPR and DF,

You think you clumped 10-12 of us? is that a joke there was like 5 of you and you never ******* regrouped to 20 lmfao, and CPR came in pretty much after CH was all dead so no loss there

hotkeying.gif

are you ******** me? I just stuck up for ur Clan and ur flamming me? i have a video under Edit Right now that will clearly SHOW us Dropping a Ton of ir and Some During the whole Fight. We can attack from gate on the other side

Chaotic's point of view on the fight will soon be up. Time Df Crashed ir had cleared most of Cpr. and was coming for us.. That is why you clumped at the gate door and we did drop a solid 10 of u at the gate ur own clan says "gf clump" in my video. Everyone needs get over claiming wins on this cluster .

Ir crashed a fight not knowing it cpr tried to beat Ir Ch got out of the middle and picked of ppl at the gate and returner's we let you fight untill your clan clumped at the gate and we hit u. That point Df hit it.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

IR just drop it, you didn't kill any clan fully, you got yourself screwed and locked in that lil volcano pen. No clan can say they won here, IR killed all CPR at one point but the difference is CPR returned quickly, IR didn't. CH didn't get a clean fight with anyone because IR and CPR Spit roasted them on the lava bridge. dF didn't win because they came in late n were teamed with CPR. One thing can be said tho, only CPR and dF got to take home loot. But yeh, we teamed... We called dF in when you crashed our CPR vs CH war, you knew we were going to to have a PKRI, you also knew that CPR n dF are friendly, you also knew that we were not having a PKRI with you, it doesn't take a IQ of 150+ to figure out we were fighting CH. Lets stop this pointless bickering, it's pointless because no one won. Lets all kiss and make up.

will-turb ur a idiot first off

dufail we were anti crashing and we never told ir **** cuz atm i cbf with ir's whiny little baby ****

so w/e they told u was 100% bull sht

and must i say again we did team, we killed the crashers aka IR. CPR called for Defiance's blackup, what'd they get, our blackup.

and btw will turb, i lured ch into multi and we feasted on them at lvl 23 in between the hills, so yeah we did win that fight imo, cpr crashed with 5 ch remaining, look at dylan aka his truely's pic, we had bout 4-6 more kids then u before cpr crashed and tbh we were killing cpr kids cause i was pssed off at them for crashing but they have a strong hatred towards u aswell so i dont blame them for crashing but i mean will turb like i said ur a ******* idiot just gtfo my topic

bi

the funny thing is its not even ir ranks that r bching its a wanna be rank and a fucn reject.

It's funny, CH are IR are the MM/FOE of the Med clan community, CH being MM since they can only win with more opts. DF and CPR are like EOP/E, teaming on them and then making a topic about it, but you'll never be where we are at, one day we will team on you and take a dump on you

hotkeying.gif