Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dF Sunday

Zac

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol how did you die when we were all out of runes for the most part and had little to no food. You and your clan need to learn how to clean up a battle, because you struggled severely as the video shows.

As you can see its a 2 man way through the gate, ofc we got stuck in a barrage pile u fuctard. Only reason u lasted as long as you did, otherwise we would've got your pixels a shtload faster.

looks pretty well that u got ur *** wrecked by ch too...interesting

@dragon, no1s relying on a 1 year flame, you started it, I end it. Like I said gtfo my topic now! bye!

and if you are returning how is it a free kill. L2annarkyl teleport instead of letting us feast on ur obelisk teleports.

Bye.

You nearly killed us because you ran north to the obelisk to telly and had a #barrageunit on our *** in a 2 man way from the gate, better luck next time.

Cbf with PW tbh, idiots ruin the purpose of this site. Bye Zo, hope to see you rage next weekend 2.

You nearly killed us because you ran north to the obelisk to telly and had a #barrageunit on our *** in a 2 man way from the gate, better luck next time.

Bold.

./facepalm

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Cbf with PW tbh, idiots ruin the purpose of this site. Bye Zo, hope to see you rage next weekend 2.

Cool acronyms man, wish I was that lazy/stupid. :laugh:

And I hope to rage again next weekend too man, my favorite line is "THIS IS WHY WE CANT LOSE TO ANYONE" haha. :laugh:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.