Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#TTC Friday Trip, First Event @ New Times.

Obese Inc

not going to write a massive post, just thought id let people know how our weekend trip was,

we set out at our new trip time of 8:00PM EST starting with around 25 People when we started, 15 minutes into the trip we were up to 35 members which we carried through the whole trip.

We scouted round for other pk teams, but soon found out other teams only had under 10 people and was not worth the effort so we set out after a main clan

'new bloods', they had roughly 15 lvl 130+, we outnumbered them by alot but it was good fun, looking forward to alot more trips at theese new times, this will hopefully bring out some pure teams to play with also =].

100730210603.png

100730212242.png

#TTC If your interested in joining this great pure pk team

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Great trip for our team, we pulled -35- people, a new record for TTC.

Like Disce said, I hope the other teams can pull more so we could actually fight them.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

alot of teams have there core members from one specific clan because the founder came from there.

eg. np has alot of tlp

ttc has alot of tlp

team silence has alot of eop

genocide alot of cpr

bearhead has pot

but it is certainly not restricted to TLP

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's true what obese says, whever the founder is from, that's the team that happens to have that large amount of people, like he said, Team Genocide, CPR, because im from CPR, just like he said he wont restrict TLP, the same as I don't restrict CPR.

TGavatar.png